JacksonvilleJags ask fans to wear white to Sunday’s game.

johnnyjet

17 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I completely agree. He needs to own this. By him Making fun of the situation would mean that he’s over it.

But first, he needs to go out there and play a good game like we all know he can.

Come Halloween, he should go to a kids hospital dressed up like a ghost buster. 

But he needs to win, everything is forgotten by winning. Sanchez is remembered by the butt fumble because he kept on losing.

i can’t believe I’m writing this, it’s like this franchise is cursed.

You know what? This is a pretty damned good post.

I love the idea of the hospital visit....

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

We're beating them.

My predictions last week were a disaster.   So I am reluctant to try another.  But I will tell you that I have attended two Jets games in Jacksonville.  The Jets were murdered in both of them and that stadium is a shadeless steambath.

Add that to the ghost game hangover and the outlook seems poor for a rebound.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

My predictions last week were a disaster.   So I am reluctant to try another.  But I will tell you that I have attended two Jets games in Jacksonville.  The Jets were murdered in both of them and that stadium is a shadeless steambath.

Miami is the next win, and only because they are throwing every game.

14 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is starting to feel like a trap game for Jacksonville the way they are reacting to this

Agreed. I can the Jets and Sam going down there pissed off and having a big day.

Minshew is a rookie and Gregg Williams has been in this league for a long time. He'll throw things at him that he may not have seen before and force a few mistakes. 

The NY Jets on MNF had their stadium over run by New England fans to the point that is sounded like an away game and the crowd was chanting "Brady, Brady, Brady" long into the night without enough Jets fans to drown them out and here we have Jets fan, knocking another fanbase for their stadium attendance in a city with 7 million less people.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, RoadFan said:

EDIT mixed up the years

this was always going to be a super tough game (@PHI, @BAL, @BUF in jan, and @NE were the other obvious schedule losses back in May when people had hope) 

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

this game was almost a schedule loss even if they were playing well 

if we remember the Jets stunned the Jags last year coming back from London 

not that this is college, but Gatorville is a college town and they have home revenge 

this was always going to be a super tough game (@PHI, @BAL, @BUF in jan, and @NE were the other obvious schedule losses back in May when people had hope) 

You have your games mixed up.

I was at the game last year.  The Jets got smoked 31-12.  It felt like 110 degrees. They were never in it.  Trumaine Johnson was awful and Darnold wasnt much better.  Bortles had his best game of the season.  And Blowes was punting in every wrong situation imaginable.

Just an all around great day.

• Upvote 1