My thoughts on Pitts pats SB gift

afosomf

I did not care who won this game, had Bama players on both teams

1) The Off Int was very ticky tack and should not have been called, if you look at the play on tivo, the pitt defender made contact with DJ first. A terrible call to start the game.

2) The holding play on Locklear was a complete terrible call, even Madden stated there was no hold on that play, Sea at the 3 would be in with 7 there.

3) The Fumble by Stevens, the no call actually helped Pitt as the ball went out at the 9 yard line, sea punted the ball in the endzone. It seem clear to he caught the ball and made a football move.

4)The call on Matt H for tackling Ike was maybe the worst call of them all. It was so clear to me that he did not touch Townsend and made a great play on the tackle. True he threw an Int but the penalty gave pitt an important

15 yds extra and i believe Pitt scored on that possession.

5) the Big Ben TD, i do not believe he scored, it was a tough call but if you look at replay, the ref was at first signalling him down, then runs in and calls

TD, IMO He did not reach goalline. Should have been marked at 6 inch line.

Bottom line is Pitt played an awful game and won a SB. The refs were one sided all night and ruined this game for me.

It tells me the fix was in much like many of Pats wins, i already hear an incoming grenade from Garb.

....do you actually beleive the sh*t you type? Just wondering. I mean, is that what living in Vermont and eating mulch with maple syrup for breakfast does to the brain?

Right on cue. the refs were brutal. It was a Tuckesque performance by Leavey's crew.

I did not care who won this game, had Bama players on both teams

1) The Off Int was very ticky tack and should not have been called, if you look at the play on tivo, the pitt defender made contact with DJ first. A terrible call to start the game.

2) The holding play on Locklear was a complete terrible call, even Madden stated there was no hold on that play, Sea at the 3 would be in with 7 there.

3) The Fumble by Stevens, the no call actually helped Pitt as the ball went out at the 9 yard line, sea punted the ball in the endzone. It seem clear to he caught the ball and made a football move.

4)The call on Matt H for tackling Ike was maybe the worst call of them all. It was so clear to me that he did not touch Townsend and made a great play on the tackle. True he threw an Int but the penalty gave pitt an important

15 yds extra and i believe Pitt scored on that possession.

5) the Big Ben TD, i do not believe he scored, it was a tough call but if you look at replay, the ref was at first signalling him down, then runs in and calls

TD, IMO He did not reach goalline. Should have been marked at 6 inch line.

Bottom line is Pitt played an awful game and won a SB. The refs were one sided all night and ruined this game for me.

It tells me the fix was in much like many of Pats wins, i already hear an incoming grenade from Garb.

The ball didn't go out of bounds until well after the whistle was blown.

Bookies don't fix games for the team that the majority public is betting on.

The ball didn't go out of bounds until well after the whistle was blown.

Bookies don't fix games for the team that the majority public is betting on.

Who said it was a fix? it was a terribly reffed game.

I mentioned the stevens fumble cause some Pitt fans felt it was a fumble.

That ball was not going to be picked up. The no call helped pitt in that case.

im with sperm

tell me, did the seahawks do anything to be the super bowl winner? they were weak.

the biggest and perhaps ONLY BIG PLAY was made by PITT and they deserved to win on that one play alone because nothing the seahawks did was interesting. oh yea, the reverse was a nice one too

im with sperm

tell me, did the seahawks do anything to be the super bowl winner? they were weak.

the biggest and perhaps ONLY BIG PLAY was made by PITT and they deserved to win on that one play alone because nothing the seahawks did was interesting. oh yea, the reverse was a nice one too

Every time Seattle started gaining momentum, the refs threw a flag.

The officiating in that game was a complete joke. Calling the game fixed is not a stretch by any means.

Every time Seattle started gaining momentum, the refs threw a flag.

The officiating in that game was a complete joke. Calling the game fixed is not a stretch by any means.

I disagree. The game was not fixed, and calling it that is foolish. If you look at the regular season, there were a lot of glaring officiating mistakes throughout. This translated into the playoffs as well as the Super Bowl. What does the NFL have to gain if Pittsburgh wins over Seattle. Sure, Pittsburgh has a larger fan base, but do you think they are going to risk the integrity of the game to sell more jerseys? I don't think so. The game was not fixed, the referees made a few bad calls. The better team won, even if they didn't play well enough to.

Archived