Which organization is run worse , the Jets or the Mets ?

11 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Jets are worse. The Mets are trending upward. They have some terrific young talent that is already proven.

These players are for real: DeGrom, McNeil, Conforto, Alonso, Rosario, Davis.  The Jets are hoping for Sam, as am I. Adams is a player, but after that, it's downhill FAST.

The Mets have been in the WS 4 times since 1970, Jets? Well a big fukking zero. So  I would say the Mets are better.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Mets because at least the Johnsons try to spend money and win. They just dont know how to do it.

The Wilpons are cheap

The Johnsons have to spend money, it's in the CBA.

The Mets are MUCH closer to contending than the Jets.   The Mets were 3 games out of the wildcard.   The Jets will be much more than 3 games out of the wildcard, and they only play 16!

• Upvote 3

Just now, chirorob said:

The Johnsons have to spend money, it's in the CBA.

The Mets are MUCH closer to contending than the Jets.   The Mets were 3 games out of the wildcard.   The Jets will be much more than 3 games out of the wildcard, and they only play 16!

Baseball is more random though so the Mets have an easier job of it. I.e better odds

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

They are both ran very poorly starting with ownership, however, the Mets have been in 2 World Series this century and the Jets have not been in one since 69. It’s so Mets/Jets to be presented with exactly similar situations: You have a HC opening and a clear cut qualified, championship winning candidate who wants to lead your franchise and you think your smarter than everyone and decide not to hire him! Stupid is as stupid does!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

Not even close.....Jets may be the worst run organization in pro sports. The Johnson's are the 8th plague of Egypt.

Darnold could very well be on his 3rd OC in 3 years, as many of us feared.

Its also possible that he won’t resign with the Jets for $100Mill a year once his contract has run.  Then again by then the Jets will need to fill about 45 slots on their roster with NFL players, down from 47, so we most likely will NEVER know how good Sam Darnold could have been.

Hey, Look, I just saw a report the Jets might trade his ONLY WR target Robby Anderson...excellent, make Darnold’s almost “mission impossible” job even more impossible...No OL and No Receivers hahaha.  

Think I’m going to start selling shirts at Jet games....”Where’s Maccagnan?????” Hahaha

Move this f*ckin team to Antarctica....PLEASE.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

It's not even close.

I get the MLB Season Pass every year and try to watch as many Mets games as I can.

I was happy with their season this year, and if Diaz and Familia were even mediocre, we might still be playing. Lots of young, likeable players on the team. I look forward to next season already.

If I had to watch the Jets 5 times a week my life would be miserable.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Darnold could very well be on his 3rd OC in 3 years, as many of us feared.

Its also possible that he won’t resign with the Jets for $100Mill a year once his contract has run.  Then again by then the Jets will need to fill about 45 slots on their roster with NFL players, down from 47, so we most likely will NEVER know how good Sam Darnold could have been.

Hey, Look, I just saw a report the Jets might trade his ONLY WR target Robby Anderson...excellent, make Darnold’s almost “mission impossible” job even more impossible...No OL and No Receivers hahaha.  

Think I’m going to start selling shirts at Jet games....”Where’s Maccagnan?????” Hahaha

Move this f*ckin team to Antarctica....PLEASE.

Trading robbie gives darnold and gase more excuses and alibis on why he sucks ....plus we get some draft capital.   Win win

3 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Baseball is more random though so the Mets have an easier job of it. I.e better odds

I love when you try to frame statements around odds and/or logic and in doing so exhibit a glaring lack of understanding for how either of them work.

• Upvote 2