Report: Jets Looking to Deal Robby Anderson

JetNation

I dont see the big deal over Robbie Anderson he is a slot guy for an occasional deep ball he isnt a #1 maybe not even a #2 WR the Jets arent paying him 35 million the guy has a skinny frame and isnt a physical WR isnt even a redzone Target because of his skinny frame  if some team is dumb enough to drop a 3rd on him see ya. You swear the team was dealing OBJ or Julio Jones. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Brees... Brady... Manning... Matt Ryan? ? 

No Matty ICE..lol. Melted Ice. Even he wasn't smart enough to tell Quinn at 28-3 they should milk every second off the clock B4 they snapped the ball! I mean seriously, I could just hear that nerd BB has watching every game telling him, Bill, they're giving you a chance by not using the clock! They had 2 drives if they used every second on clock B4 snapping he ball the Pats would not have time to tie the game. It was the most MORONIC coaching EVER in a Super Bowl game. Remember the excuse, "we just wanted to keep pressuring them". Quinn should have been fired for that gaffe, inexcusable! BB has been using that trick with Brady for 20 years to close out 4th quarters. 

7 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

If the draft is right now I'm taking a quarterback. So I guess pretty high.

Yeah I figured. I'm a bit more optimistic which is why I don't want him thrown completely to the wolves these next 10 games even if it means valuing 10 games of Robby as a mid 3rd

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah I figured. I'm a bit more optimistic which is why I don't want him thrown completely to the wolves these next 10 games even if it means valuing 10 games of Robby as a mid 3rd

Thrown completely to the wolves boo hoo. So you're really telling me that if the status quo is the other way around, you'd trade a third round pick to acquire Robby Anderson on an expiring contract? I literally don't believe you.

16 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Thrown completely to the wolves boo hoo. So you're really telling me that if the status quo is the other way around, you'd trade a third round pick to acquire Robby Anderson on an expiring contract? I literally don't believe you.

Not the same question. Trading a mid third would leaves us with no picks on the round ( plus ours will be an earlier 3rd) And is Robby is here already. 

I have been pretty consistant that a 4 is a no, a 2 is a yes and a 3 is questionable.

So If my WR core was DT and Crowder, and I had 2 3rd round picks one of which being late third and a young WR with a history of some production came free that I would have a potential comp pick on yes I would strongly consider based on fit. And if i had 2 4ths I pull the trigger for a 4th 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Not the same question. Trading a mid third would leaves us with no picks on the round ( plus ours will be an earlier 3rd) And is Robby is here already. 

Stop being dumb. The pick we are trading in the hypothetical is the same one we would receive. Per you, it is a middle third. Trade it for Anderson or no?