Where are You as a Fan Now?

Where YOU now as a FAN?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. This is Where I am now.....

• This team sux and I hope they lose every game so Gase gets fired and we have a chance at the number 1 pick.
    • I will hope they win every game for the rest of the rest of the year, because I love my JETS and I am used to this.
    • I will just watch but I could care less, because I am worn out.
    • I won't watch this team and will rake leaves or anything else on Sunday.
    • I am a bottom feeding troll from another team and hope they lose.
    • I just want Sam to do well.

54 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Urinating Tree said it best.

The Jets are the red headed deformed stepchild who live in the attic in the NFL and come downstairs every once in a while to prove that they exist and then they go back upstairs. 

They are anonymous

Kinda like you.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On any given Sunday I am everyone of those choices depending on the flow of the game. Except for the troll one that is. I go from one of those choices to the other in seconds flat. Every Jet Fan does at some point on Sunday afternoon. It's like par for the course.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I just can no longer trust getting emotionally invested in this team. This team has officially hit rock bottom. Make no mistake he a$$ beating the other night was the very most demoralizing ever. Hell, even HERM put on a better performance against the patsies. I have no hope for this team and to be totally honest, I don't watch other football teams. Watching the Jets right now is very hard. So because my favorite team has messed with my life and happiness so much that I am all but out of football altogether.

• Upvote 1

I have never felt lower and more hopeless about this team than I do right now. Every move seems to take them ten steps backward. To think how we complained about shotty Sanchez Pennington Rex Mangini Fabre OMG not knowing those would be the good old days!

I couldn’t force myself to watch Monday after the first drive. It was as if someone would have forced me to watch a vivisection 

I always thought the ineptitude was temporary and they would eventually turn things around. I really don’t see what they can do to turn this around. 

Whoever made the decision to hire Gase should get out of football today. Anyone hear rick DiPietro the other day ranting about letting Mac do the draft and spend $$100 mm in FA and then fire him? I thought he was going to have an aneurysm. No joke. They had to turn his mic off 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

“Couldn’t care less”

If you “could” care less the statement doesn’t mean what you wanted it to. 
Any, what the ****?

It’s a New Jersey - ism. Accepted vernacular 

and now in a ridiculous quest for authenticity Siri navigation is saying Route as “rout” (as in rhymes with about) instead of rhymes with root. After I drive about 40 miles it goes back to “root”. Does android pronounce it correctly? I switch over sh*t like this. The only “rout” is what a wide receiver runs 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Xtina said:

It’s a New Jersey - ism. Accepted vernacular 

and now in a ridiculous quest for authenticity Siri navigation is saying Route as “rout” (as in rhymes with about) instead of rhymes with root. After I drive about 40 miles it goes back to “root”. Does android pronounce it correctly? I switch over sh*t like this. The only “rout” is what a wide receiver runs 

Whichever way you say it, why would there be a difference between the one you drive on and the one the receiver runs?

49 minutes ago, Xtina said:

I have never felt lower and more hopeless about this team than I do right now. Every move seems to take them ten steps backward. To think how we complained about shotty Sanchez Pennington Rex Mangini Fabre OMG not knowing those would be the good old days!

I couldn’t force myself to watch Monday after the first drive. It was as if someone would have forced me to watch a vivisection 

I always thought the ineptitude was temporary and they would eventually turn things around. I really don’t see what they can do to turn this around. 

Whoever made the decision to hire Gase should get out of football today. Anyone hear rick DiPietro the other day ranting about letting Mac do the draft and spend $$100 mm in FA and then fire him? I thought he was going to have an aneurysm. No joke. They had to turn his mic off 

I turned off the surgery of the first drive Monday night in favor of watching cholecystectomy videos on you tube. Oh and to answer the OP, total and complete apathy has set in for me. Kind of like losing at home on National TV 33-0. If they don't care, why the f**k should I?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

I'm exasperated to be honest. Darnold is arguably the most talented QB the franchise has had since Namath. We have 3 elite players on the team in Bell, Adams and Mosely (who is hurt), but the guys behind them are just not cutting it. There are so many players who are underperforming that I have started to wonder how much of this is the coaching staff's responsibility. 

• Upvote 1

A high draft pick isn’t as important this year now that we have (what I believe) is a franchise QB. No way I’m rooting to lose out. 

Regarding the overall state of the team. I was fuming Monday night. I haven’t been that angry about anything in a long time.

But, I knew that the talent level was ridiculous going into the season, thought we’d be a 6-10ish team, and still think we’ll finish around there. 

• Upvote 2