Florham Park During Trade Deadline Season

ASH1962

Who are we trading? We should be building… Will you take away the few people that can catch or run with the ball? That should really help Sam...

Maybe Leo since we have  good defensive  line depth...  We have to pray that Joe Douglas, is not another drafting stiff...

• Sympathy 1

23 hours ago, LSJF said:

Who are we trading? We should be building… Will you take away the few people that can catch or run with the ball? That should really help Sam...

Maybe Leo since we have  good defensive  line depth...  We have to pray that Joe Douglas, is not another drafting stiff...

I shared this line of thinking until the pats game. Why wouldnt we build on the talent we have? Because our talent cant get the ball consistently with a bad o line. It dosent matter if we have the best WR core ever. If sam cant trust his line its all null and void mostly. 

also you have to take into account that theres a possibility that some players who are upcoming free agents either has underachived and may ask too much(Leo) or may not even want to stay here(robby, although i have no proof of this). My point is that if Joe thinks someones leaving and he could get something out of it like picks, then trade them. If they leave and we get nothing, fans will react with alot more bitterness