Johnson Injured in Practice Today - Questionable

Faking it. Bart called this guy out & said he should give half his salary to charity. No where to hide in New York, this ain't St.Louis or LA where no one gives a damn about the Rams. 

Worst free agent signing EVER, right up there with the Skins signing Haynesworth, except we can't get rid of the guy.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

While Tru will live a lavish lifestyle for the rest of his life he, like Haynesworth will forever be known as a fraud.  Work hard for years to cash in then completely implode when he gets the big check.  

He makes Wilkerson look like Rudy.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hard to remember a year we had worse luck on the sheer volume of starters getting injured. Can you think of any?

I came into this thread to post this. 

And, not only that, but how many guys have been hurt in practice? Osemele, Herndon, Johnson, Crowder. . . Could we be more downright unlucky?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, varjet said:

I am actually starting to believe that the Jets players are faking injuries/getting surgeries/dogging it to avoid playing for this coaching staff. 

I can't argue with that line of thinking. And the way the league is structured....you gotta pay these bums. 

Good thing is no other teams will hire them. His big pay day is over.

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Good!  Best thing to happen to the Jets this year.

Stick that bum on I/R. 

I wish he could trade injuries with the class act that is Alex Smith.

Never let that stiff play another game for this team. 

I agree. At least before he was hurt Alex Smith proved he could out run Jamal Adams...

image.thumb.png.a327497ddd3c4b6c7c21a3690e499d7c.png

12 hours ago, Jetster said:

Faking it. Bart called this guy out & said he should give half his salary to charity. No where to hide in New York, this ain't St.Louis or LA where no one gives a damn about the Rams. 

Worst free agent signing EVER, right up there with the Skins signing Haynesworth, except we can't get rid of the guy.

And .......Mo and Revis 2.0. The money this franchise spends and still marches a sh*t product out on the field just about every week amazes me.

19 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

And .......Mo and Revis 2.0. The money this franchise spends and still marches a sh*t product out on the field just about every week amazes me.

It's going to end with Douglas. He took a flyer on Kalil but it's 1 year with zero cap implication for 2020. This is a football guy who believes first in a strong Oline being an ex-Olineman. He sees what's going on here & guys like TJ will be the 1st to go when it's the least hit on the cap. 

I know everyone is looking forward to these next 10 games but none of them mean a damn thing if the Oline doesn't let Sam run the offense properly. We already know that Sam can play off script except when a genius like Belichick has 11 days to plan for you. Goff looked like sh*t in the Super Bowl playing behind an ALL PRO Oline. I don't believe there is one guy playing on this current Oline that will be a starter here in 2020 except maybe Edoga because of his youth. 

• Upvote 1