TailgateJoe Roadtrip for Miami game

joebabyny

Yeah, the team is not doing well, but back before the season started we had high hopes and I signed up to host a TailgateJoe party for the Jets game in Miami. I never back out when I announce an event, and I am not about to now, so for anyone going to Miami, we will be there doing a kick ass party in the lot! We have about 100 people signed up thus far so it will be a decent crowd of Jets fans. I have both game ticket/tailgate packages as well as tailgate only. The deadline to sign up is 10/28!

https://www.tailgatejoe.com/11-03-2019-jets-away-tailgate-party-new-york-jets-at-miami-dolphins/

25 minutes ago, joebabyny said:

Yeah, the team is not doing well, but back before the season started we had high hopes and I signed up to host a TailgateJoe party for the Jets game in Miami. I never back out when I announce an event, and I am not about to now, so for anyone going to Miami, we will be there doing a kick ass party in the lot! We have about 100 people signed up thus far so it will be a decent crowd of Jets fans. I have both game ticket/tailgate packages as well as tailgate only. The deadline to sign up is 10/28!

https://www.tailgatejoe.com/11-03-2019-jets-away-tailgate-party-new-york-jets-at-miami-dolphins/

Have you contacted Jets Fan Club of PB County? They have a bus and a block of fans going down. 

www.facebook.com/groups/JFCPB/

• Upvote 1