Robby’s tweet

prime21

It's Philly green? 

Heres what so amazing about this Robbie Anderson trade talk. We have fans here saying we need to resign our #1 WR, but teams not willing to give us at least a 2nd round pick, lol. 

If that doesn't tell you the state of the Jets offense nothing will. Falcons got a #2 for their 3rd WR. 

Remember the Idzik 12 in one of the best WR drafts & we missed on everyone of them. Like Macc Idzik just stood in line & not one trade up or down. F*cking idiots! 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

37 minutes ago, Jetster said:

It's Philly green? 

Heres what so amazing about this Robbie Anderson trade talk. We have fans here saying we need to resign our #1 WR, but teams not willing to give us at least a 2nd round pick, lol. 

If that doesn't tell you the state of the Jets offense nothing will. Falcons got a #2 for their 3rd WR. 

Remember the Idzik 12 in one of the best WR drafts & we missed on everyone of them. Like Macc Idzik just stood in line & not one trade up or down. F*cking idiots! 

Yes true but you are comparing the best WR corps to one of the worst in the NFL. 

Jones, Ridley, Sanu was by far the best trio in the league

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

It's Philly green? 

robbie gets quite a bit of lattitude in jet fandom.  he's not a bad receiver but he's also not a no. 1.  and it's not clear if his type of receiver would be number 1 in the system gase wants to run.

44 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Is that really a thing? Wowzas I’m finally really old

I've got a millennial cousin who is the queen of this.  You'll see a Facebook status like...

I can't take it anymore.  In the end, people will get what they deserve.

It's like....huh?  Take what?  What people?  What do they deserve?  What the hell is she talking about.  It's essentially attention seeking behavior.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I've got a millennial cousin who is the queen of this.  You'll see a Facebook status like...

It's like....huh?  Take what?  What people?  What do they deserve?  What the hell is she talking about.  It's essentially attention seeking behavior.

To be fair, us olds did the same thing with AOL away messages.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I think everyone on FB has at least two-three self loathing, attention seeking friends or family who posts sh*t like that 

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

It's a big thing on the internet to post something obscure that could be taken a million different ways and then never clarify it so that you leave people wondering.

But didn't the girl post the G and Robby the smiley. I'm not even sure what I'm looking at lol. I don't twat

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jetster said:

It's Philly green? 

What have the offers been?

And if traded it will be for what?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Apparently no one does.

I sure as shlt dont.

Good part is i dont feel bad that I don't

Haha, ya I'm kind of wavering between "damn i've gotten old" and "danm everyone is a freaken idiot on social media"

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Haha, ya I'm kind of wavering between "damn i've gotten old" and "danm everyone is a freaken idiot on social media"

LOL, same here.  Kind of praying that none of the younger posters comes in and gives a lengthy, detailed explanation what this actually means.  

Im leaning on the freaken idiots on social media line of reasoning but that may be self motivated 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I'm basically indifferent to it. Robbie has been such a non-factor in this offense that I doubt we will even notice his absence.

The NY Jets need more complete WR's more physical, possession guys who aren't afraid to go over the middle who can also get consistent YAC at least 3 of them. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets need more complete WR's more physical, possession guys who aren't afraid to go over the middle who can also get consistent YAC at least 3 of them. 

Sad by true. The only guy who has some value is Crowder and he is just a slot guy.