Osemele released

58 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Yes against my team, at least we are better then the Jets ?

I'm a Man City fan.  Always dread playing Burnley.  You guys like to get the foot stuck in and lob those balls in from every angle possible.  Great way to play the game though.  Pulisic turned his back and I was like "aww ****, he's gunna smash into you, dispossess you and stick it in the back of the net."  And that's exactly what happened.  

7 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I'm a Man City fan.  Always dread playing Burnley.  You guys like to get the foot stuck in and lob those balls in from every angle possible.  Great way to play the game though.  Pulisic turned his back and I was like "aww ****, he's gunna smash into you, dispossess you and stick it in the back of the net."  And that's exactly what happened.  

Yes it happens, but we have a small budget. We do the best we can, with what we have. I dislike Liverpool and United, unfortunately City’s dropped to many point this year. I hope they Win the champions league this season.

2 hours ago, tdoublee said:

I can't see how the Jets can get away with this without the NFLPA raining hellfire down on them.

I guess there was no other move to be made after they took a stand, but Kelichi will still get paid after the lawsuit.

Hellfire? Lol. 

OMG, the union might make the Jets pay some money. Who cares? 

• Sympathy 1

59 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Yes it happens, but we have a small budget. We do the best we can, with what we have. I dislike Liverpool and United, unfortunately City’s dropped to many point this year. I hope they Win the champions league this season.

I admire Klopp as a coach but I hate the way Pool play.  Invert the fullbacks to support the front six with pinpoint passing to the front of the box   Then stretch the field on either wing to expose the defense.  Their front three are so good on the break that I don't think people notice how much petty sh*t Pool get away.  Every defender has to be aware of that diving sad sack Salah.  And Klopp knows that they are going to get every VAR review or ref decision at home.  He's going direct as much as he is free flow playmaking. Conversely, there have been about five VAR reviews on City this year that have been absolute  garbage. 

Pool fans were bastards to City during our title run last year.  I will never forgive them for that.  They'll be happy when your players are hurt while they sing YNWA like a bunch of mindless drones.  Give me West Ham singing "I'm FOREVER Blowing Bubbles" or Stoke chanting "Deliilah" any day of the week. Pool remind me so much of the Pats.  The press want them to win.  The higher ups want then to win.  Winning last year was the ultimate revenge.  But they'll cry about CL until the cows come home.

29 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Three of Mac's biggest acquisitions in the last two years (Tru, Mosely, and now Osemele) have been complete utter disasters.

He's the anti-Midas. Everything he touches turns to sh*t.

Mosely can play.  Totally different situation...

3 hours ago, prime21 said:

Bad look for the Jets. This won’t be the last of this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I don't agree.  He had this injury before the signed with the Jets, and apparently was healthy enough to play through it.  The doctors make the decisions on these things; not the coaches, not the ownership.  He played like garbage when he played, and got his money.  Lots of millions of dollars.  Then after he got his money, now he's not healthy enough to play, and needs season ending surgery.  

I have no sympathy for him.  $11,000,000.00 Not bad for playing like garbage and calling it quits after a few games.  I wish I had that problem.

The bad look is how the Jets got taken.  I hope they start making better decisions on personnel now that Mac is gone.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

KO has an injury he was willing to play through....as a starter. He got demoted so he decided rather than sit on the bench, which he’s healthy enough to do, that he’d have the surgery instead so he’d be healthy for FA next year. Makes sense for him, but that’s not how his contract works. One injury and he’d be back in unless he has surgery. I get why he’d try, but the Jets are in the right on this.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I looked up the doctor he went to, he chose a doctor in New England with only three single star reviews. Can we get some conspiracy theories?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

I work in med mal defense usually the only people writing reviews are disgruntled former patients who tried to sue the doctor 

2 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Three of Mac's biggest acquisitions in the last two years (Tru, Mosely, and now Osemele) have been complete utter disasters.

He's the anti-Midas. Everything he touches turns to sh*t.

Get ready for Douglas - he’s going to be as bad or worse

• Sympathy 1