joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Was @SAR I at this game tearing down the goal posts. 

Image result for new york jets shea stadium taking goal post down pics

I was. That's gotta be the last game at Shea, vs Pittsburgh, 1983.

10 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Well it could not get any worse than last week.   Hoping for a win.  The offense just needs to come out and score on the first drive, that will help I hope.  Wish I could be more optimistic.  Looking forward to watching.

How long have you been a Jet fan? It always can, and does.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I have picked up Sam Darnold and placed him my starting line up in Fantasy.  I'm having the worst year of my fantasy football career, so this is probably a really bad sign for the Jets but I got a feeling we see a bounce back performance. 

I hope you are right. But I got a feeling that this is the week that Josh Allen locks up DROY.😁

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Truth be told, I'm scared for Sam's life today.  They have pass rushers galore in Jax.  I'm just going yolo IDGAF because my season is over in fantasy and I'm playing a big Jags fan who was giving me sh*t about Darnold last week after the Ghosts comment.  So on the off chance he bounces back, it will make the W that much sweeter. 

I feel that way every game. Douglass has to make this right as far as the OLine goes. I saw some highlights from yesterday...this pass rusher from "the Ohio State" University looks down right scary. I can't remember ever seeing anybody do that to a Wisconsin O line. Ever.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you storm the field or didn't want to get the Pumas dirty. 

LOL. We were in our section taking some of the seats. One of the craziest days I've ever seen at a Jets game, and after 40 years, that's saying a lot.😎

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Chase Young gave a Heisman worthy performance yesterday.  And the Jets are 100% drafting him over offense because that’s what we do. 

Think he can go #1?

6 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

So why are you still a so called fan?    I've been a fan since 1969 does that help? 

This is the 40th year I've had my tickets. I go to every game, and we usually do at least one road game a year. If you've really been watching the jets for all these years, you know that it always can get worse. Not questioning anyone's loyalty here, but every Jet fan knows that just when you think we've bottomed out, stuff happens.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I think they will have a good showing today. This game has all the earmarks of one of those teams you're not supposed to beat wins. I think they will come out looking like the team that played Dallas and not the one that played NE. If not well I got a case of Tall Boys to ease the pain. Should be good either way.

Harbough save his job last night? They looked really, really good.

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

Maybe. Those Golden Domers

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

Maybe. Those Golden Domers melted in the rain like the Witch in the Wizard of Oz though. I expected a better showing. You know who Harbaugh has to beat to make it a no-brainer. Don't see that happening.

ng. You know who Harbaugh has to beat to make it a no-brainer. Don't see that happening.

Great line.😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Sam's mechanics have been poor....

Where is the coaching????

Josh McCown was a better aid then the coaches!!!

This is SICK!

I agree. He was great for Sam.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

Hire him as HC?

Can't...he'd want to to bring in his own staff.😎

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company