joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

Henry Anderson inactive. I’m gonna recklessly speculate that he’s a possible trade candidate.

Everybody but Sam needs to be a trade candidate.

A312-D8-A1-5-CB0-4-DA1-B872-6-BC7-A3-E1261-A.jpg&key=32776e5cf0d06e215826dbb8cbed3e03108d4cbf09b6259cf2ae1c7c06711825
Flying over Jacksonville this afternoon.
SAR I

Some idiot paid for that.

Our fans paid for a fire idzik sign. It’s not idiotic it’s fun even if it’s at our teams expense. 

Still idiotic.

How? You’re just butthurt because they’re making fun of Sam. I’m sure you thought it was hilarious when done to Idzik. 

Still thought it was stupid. Way better ways to spend money.

The Jags are not a very good team but the Jets are infinitely WORSE. I can't see any way the Jets can win this game other than Sammy having an out of body great day like he had against the Cowboys. The problem is, Sammy is coming off his worst performance as a pro and I think those "ghosts" are still lingering with him. Jets have a horrible roster with almost no talent at all. Jags win this game with relative ease.

Wait the Mac supporters said this is a playoff roster.
  • Upvote 1

If a ghost mascot didn’t fire the Jets up then this team is toast and nobody should be spared.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

He went 7/7 for 88 yards and the TD. Now that’s the way to show confidence in your young QB.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, Darnold is all to blame for our offensive woes.
We should trade him.

I hope they do trade him because I want a new team to root for.

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

LeVeon doesn’t seem to care anymore

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Trade him so he will care again.  He has had enough and he might get the Jets something in ....Ah who give a crap. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s just about time to give up on Darnold. No new OL can stop him from throwing picks at the worst moments. No #1WR can stop him from throwing picks in the worst moments. It’s HIM. It’s on HIM. He isn’t that good. He’s pretty decent. He can make pretty plays. He can make ugly plays. It’s never enough good to counter act the bad. It doesn’t win games. Neg rep me if you want. Sh!t is TRUE.

What if thats what the Colts said about Manning after his 17th game?  He had way more TO's than Sam has had so far.

• Thumb Down 1

Stupid comparison. One of the lone exceptions to the rule. 

Warner took years to blossom into an MVP. Does that mean we should've given Sanchez a few more years? 

It’s 17 games as a pro with one of the worst OL ever. Send Darnold to a real organization please.

I don’t even know anymore. I just know what I’m seeing isn’t going to cut it.

I don’t like it either but it’s not like he is Sanchez with a dominant OL.
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Darnold is playing like a young, inexperienced QB who is playing behind an awful OL and has a clueless head coach.

Best post of the day!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company