joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

Watching Adams not quit on the play shows you why you don’t ever get rid of Adams 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

At least Adams made the tackle(70 yards later)

It was missed by maye he came in from the backfield since he was blitzing. Do you Adams haters even watch the game?

He was balling and feeling it. He got greedy. Maybe this will level him out 

• Like 1

I said it within the first minute this crew is Gona throw the flag for everything. Hey he type of crew that makes games hard to watch 

• Upvote 2

Bowles 2018 team had more points then offensive guru Gase team at this point in the season. Let that sink in. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, TJ said:

The most frustrating thing about The New York Jets is watching other bad teams that have bad stretches.  I've watched other teams picking in the top 5 or so year after year and they're loading up on talent.  Receivers, pass rushers, Offensive Linemen.  The Jets just load up on garbage or low impact positions.  All of a sudden those other teams hit on a QB or a head coach and boom, they're a good team.  Bad coaches, bad drafts, it's just torture following this franchise.  JD needs to save this franchise..... I'm not holding my breath. 

Me either JD resume includes kAlil, not having a kicker for opening day, mishandling an injury for one of our olinemen, dumb trade for Thomas and letting nfl films mic up sam live against New England in prime time. Sure he hasn’t drafted yet but man I better see alot

When darnold has actual protection he’s amazing. What night and day. If we don’t get this man a line in the off-season it be criminal 

• Upvote 1

If there is no pi on Robby on that game the game is tied. Only 10 yards on a penalty was a win for the jags 

We lost this game because 

a) minshew was ridiculous

b) couldn’t make some key 3rd down stops

c) our oline is easily the worst in the league and some college teams give sam more time. 

• Upvote 2

This is a pretty bad football team. Much worse then any of Bowles or rexs teams. Actually worse then Mancini or Edwards. Put al groh in there and parcels obviously.

Yep this is the worst team since the kotite era. Only 2 games this year has had any meaning with less then 8 minutes to go in the 4th. That’s just pathetic 

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Bottom line. Clean house. Only a handful of keepers on this team. 

You guys say this every year. How’s that working out 

• Post of the Week 2

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

When have they done it?

?????? We just did it last year 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company