joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

Don't give them the ball 1st if we win the toss. Take the ball and score some points. If they get the ball 1st and score then Darnold will feel pressure to put up points and he will press. Jets can't afford to get behind right now with our fragile mindset. Get the ball put up points and we can win the game.
Fragile? If Sam is feeling fragile then we already lost

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I don't see the Jets winning in Jax.

The most important thing about today is Sam needs a bounce back game very badly. He needs to show he's willing to step into his throws today. That back foot stuff has to stop, he'll never become dependable as long as he does that.

If he goes out there today and plays a good game I'll be impressed. He's under a lot of pressure after last week, and a good showing today will put that ghost sh*t in his rear view mirror.

I don't know if we win today but I do believe that Sam will do enough to restore confidence in him. To win we need a better line, better receivers and frankly a better coach. A loss today doesn't necessarily sway me one way or another on Sam as a qb, the squad has too many needs. Sam pretty much cant play worse than last week so of course he will look good. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

That pick wasnt Darnold's fault. WR has to fight for that. @Beerfish

oh lord....YES, it was Darnold's fault

3 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

Jags showing nothing but disrespect for our defense.

watch...they gonna run up the score and piss us off

• Haha 1

So....people are having questions about a player that mostly played positions other than qb most of his career, had a highlight reel run year to the championship game, looked more average once the league got more tape on him, got to the pros and has looked mostly inconsistent, overwhelmed and overmatched on a sh*tty team with a sh*tty coach and a sh*tty defense. 

Did you really think he had any shot in hell of being successful here this year?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company