joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

I have a hunch we’re going to win this game. Sam is better than Minshew and they’ve had almost a week to get over it. The Jags have a good defense but not the schemes and the discipline of NEP. It’ll be easier. Too bad Mosely is out the Jets could use him. Williams is a good DC but he needs help from the offense. They will have to sustain drives and have a decent TOP in order to win. Another factor is good field position. If Sam is often inside the 10 to start a drive it’s hard to be successful. Jets 24 Jags 20. 

• Post of the Week 1

Again I think the rest of the year will be an up and down season mostly downs. But not all downs. We were competitive in two games against two good teams and should have won both of them. So we can play ok to good and beat most NFL teams. But this team will need a better game plan than last week to survive. And our CS has to be able to change on the go and fix problems. Last week they did not. 

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm with you on this.  I think we're going to win today.  

Look I wouldn't put money on this. But I think you'll at least see a competitive game. The Jags aren't the Patriots. 

I think the Jags will take that first half. The only thing we can be happy about is that it’s not as bad as last week. That’s it!

According to stat sheet Quinnen had a half a sack. Also two tackles and an assist. 

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Strange, the stat sheet I've been keeping on the game says he's had two tacos, a hamburger, and six chicken wings. 

I haven’t been looking for his number today. I usually do. And I haven’t heard his name called. Btw. This game is an L. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company