joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

I agree. If the Jets have any self respect they need to make them pay for that. Eff these Jags.

Well so much for the self respect part....

• Upvote 1

Darnold needs to cut the sh*t with being so goddam careless. I’m genuinely concerned with his horrible decision making. 

• Upvote 2

Call me crazy but I’d like a front 7 that can get enough pressure and safeties that COVER and help in the secondary. Having to rely on safeties for a pass rush kills us. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fullblast said:

This team is so hard to root for.

I know. I legitimately despise this team. This organization is a disgrace and sh*ts on the fans. We are all idiots for putting up with it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't know why anyone else does it, but I put up with it because, deep down, I hate myself.

Haha!!

1 minute ago, LionelRichie said:

Really is too bad the Jets never a had a chance to draft Allen this year 

Yeah. Plus we had a glaring need for an interior DT..........

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Jeeze Jamal...gotta wrap him up.

I wish Jamal’s dad wrapped it up.....

• Haha 1

Minshew looking good. We need to build a strong offense and just plug in anyone at QB. We’d at least be competitive. 

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

Yeah I’m on board with firing everyone this offseason. Just hit reset again Joe. 

It’s not that easy. No one will come here. Just let Joe build the roster and the cut bait with sh*tty coaches in a year or 2. We wouldn’t be remotely competitive with any coach. This is going to be painful. Don’t let the idiot homers tell you otherwise. 

That was very nice of Poole. Great sportsmanship to clap and praise your opponent.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

How does Gase honestly survive this season.

They've been competitive in two games all year.  Otherwise, blown out week after week.  Forget about playing meaningful games at the end of the season..

How about a few meaningful plays at the end of a game!

The Jets are doing great as a business. That’s how. Their attendance is great and that’s all that matters. Opposing team fans make them successful from the business side of things. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Minshew just knows how to play. If I'm the Jags Foles isn't the QB when he gets healthy, they've got something with this kid

I’d trade Foles to Tampa. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

286 yards offense given up by the defense in the 1st half.

Gase miraculously has found a way to be a rose head coach than todd bowles.

Now the narratives to save gases ass.

#1 It is all on gregg williams he will be fired at the end of the year.

#2 Sam darnold is awful how can gase do anything with him.

It’s unbelievable. What I find odd is that a Gase always touted that he played a certain way in Miami to give them the best chance to win. The offensive numbers weren’t good but it allowed bad teams to be competitive at least. I thought he could at least function with a bad team. I’ve never seen a coach curl up and die like this. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiF said:

Man, Darnold has no balls.  Kid just comes up short in every big moment.  This is my fear with him.  I think you can build around him but he just doesnt have the killer instinct.

You build around the QB position and to support whoever the QB is. It will help Darnold but also make it even easier to dump his *ss if he keeps drinking it up so his replacement can have a chance. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

For sure, at least if he continues to be a bust you're set for the next guy.

Bingo. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company