joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

Just now, DJF71 said:

Some idiot paid for that.

Our fans paid for a fire idzik sign. It’s not idiotic it’s fun even if it’s at our teams expense. 

Just now, DJF71 said:

Still idiotic.

How? You’re just butthurt because they’re making fun of Sam. I’m sure you thought it was hilarious when done to Idzik. 

2 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Everybody STFU about Jamal Adams. He is NOT having a bad game. He broke up a pass (almost had an INT), he had a TD saving tackle and he almost had a sack- you can't ASSUME a sack on that play. He got there, he disrupted the QB and forced him to scramble- how is that TD HIS fault alone if at all. Stop it you F-ing haters what is wrong with you. He is clearly one of our best players what is wrong with Jets fans it boggles my mind, its f-ing sad. 

He also blew the coverage on the first jags TD and missed a sack on the second. 

I’m not really high on Tua so here’s my thought process. 

Give darnold one more year after this and if he still sucks, which he very well could then draft Lawrence. 

4 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Could  it be because of his toe?

I hope to God nobody tries to pin this performance on his toe. Aaron Rodgers beat the Cowboys in the 2014 playoffs basically on one leg. Great QBs get past these things. 

3 minutes ago, Bomberjet said:

C'mon seriously, you can't compare a seasoned player  and  that team he was playing for with this? A dead possum carcass can throw for that team.

Aaron won that game by himself. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company