joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

Holy sh*t holy sh*t holy sh*t.....what the hell is going on???  I going to have to eat crow??? Did Gase to just put a good drive together for our guys???

Omg I don't even know what to think

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Gase looks like he’s calling Madden 20 plays now.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sign me up!!! Did we see one pass behind the line?? Or at it? A couple were just long enough to get first but. Damn big improvement in play calling 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Free rusher against Minshew and he read it and looked the other way and got rid of the ball accurately and quickly. Darnold hasn’t done that.

No one coached him on it

You know I didn't think needed to be said but the "horrible" ok are just in bad system. They have enoughtalet to be good but our blocking scheme is terrible for not only our talent but also the running game. Continuing theme of Gase being a bad coach.

Why not run something that would let your Hodge podge of a OL succeed and give bell a chance to play.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway cause Gase doesn't want to use bell to win. 

Anyway Gase is crap. We only score and win in spite of Gase and his stupid ass system. Can we just fire this guy already 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

D. Thomas may not be as good as he used to be but he's a professional WR who can get open. Where the eff did Robby disappear to again?

Yeah he is best wr we have. He is like a decent wr 3 but know the tricks to get open. He really is just a low level wr 2 in the NFL. But the thing about his is that he is the only reciever that can get open by him self. 

Just now, JiF said:

I TOLD YOU TO MOVE THE POCKET AND sh*t AND LOOK!!!!

Don't you love this play call. Gase the guru is like ok I'm going to hit them with the roll out I been saving it. God damn mother ****er use it all game.

Gase is so bad

Just now, BettyBoop said:

Can someone explain the play calling in the second and third quarters?

One word Terrible

More than one

Gase thinks he is so smart and ok it coaches himself. Oh the def knows bell is good so I won't use him and just use him as decoy or whatever else dumb sh*t. Afgghggg never sorry I just need to vent. Thank God for jetnation

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

so is that darnold's fault or is that one on macaggnan too

On Gase calling dumb ass plays.

Let's see we down by 7...let's throw it up and see what happens let's not go with short passes that are working and certianally not try to protect sam. Jesus.

This team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, PCP63 said:

Are you ******* kidding me? That was ALL on Sam. 

Really? C'mon man it was bad play call. Sam should not be taking shots like that. We needed a nice drive.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company