joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

So can we see the offense we saw in the preseason? Up tempo? I mean nothing we do works why not try something new

This isnt the team that was playing in the preseason.  Too many injuries to overcome..  cursed year.

26 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, it's the season that's cursed.

It really is...  Macc made some bad decisions (Osemele, Tru) - but the biggest reason for this disaster by FAR is injuries.  People can pretend that all teams deal with these kind of injuries but they don't..  I've never seen anything like it..  It's hard to get mad when this is NOT the team that was put together to play on Sundays..  Edoga starting LT???  I guess Beachum not as bad as people here were saying a couple weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh my god, oh my god! He actually admitted it, guys! HE ACTUALLY ADMITTED IT!

WE NEED TO RECORD THIS MOMENT IN THE ANNALS OF JETNATION HISTORY!

I've talked about his poor decisions plenty of times..  everyone ignores that and pretends all I do is praise him.  Way too exhausting and unnecessary to correct you guys all the time so I let it go.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, he still is. Edoga just isn't any better.

Beachum is a serviceable middle of the pack LT which is light years better than what's going on the last couple weeks.  It's just a cursed year.. Haven't seen the likes of it since the Brooks Bollinger year.

These calls on Adams are some of the worst I've ever seen..  It's been a couple years since I missed a Jet game but this is just stupid at this point.  It's not our real team and the games are riddled with bullsh-t penalty after bullsh-t penalty.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Play. Off. Rost. Er.

It was...  this clearly is not.

Lets see what your boy Douglas does...  I have no doubt he'll put every resource into fixing this o-line starting with his own disastrous decision.

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Sickening to watch injuries derail Macc’s master plan 

If you're a Jet fan it kind of is...  and no - that's not me saying you're not a jet fan..  you're just a bit misguided.

if they win this game it would rival the Monday Night Miracle.

• Haha 2

seriously if they win this game they should sprint to the locker room, skip showers and interviews, and the bus should floor it to the airport to get the F**K out of FL.

• Like 1

Just now, DLJ said:

You guys are so annoying Zeroing on Adams and poking fun. As if he’s the only player on the squad

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

it's like 6 guys...  just ignore them - they won't listen to reason or change their opinions no matter what.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

They play the Dolphins next week in FL.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

Why do I watch this team every sunday

I wish I could stop

Just now, TeddEY said:

It’s almost as if one good drive didn’t change anything.

Congrats.

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I am not a Jets fan

So you're like PatsFanTX..  all makes sense now.

kudos for the reveal.

First game I've been worried about Darnold..  last year wasn't a big deal and I chalked last week up to an anomaly but he's played a full seasons worth of games now and shouldn't be making this many bad throws and decisions..  yeah yeah the O Line sucks but this performance is concerning to say the least.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

Time to revolt.

gas up the cessna but who's the object of our angst?  not sure there's any 1 culprit.

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Guys, if Pac can get here, so can the rest of you.

I speak the truth.  I'm tough but fair.

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

What, specifically about this performance concerned you? 

Come on dude..  I lean towards optimism and I'm not ready to say he's a bust but the last 2 games have been trash.  Bad decisions, holding the ball too long, missing open receivers, jittery in the pocket..  it's not good right now.

If this becomes the norm the next few weeks against the dregs of the NFL defenses then we have a serious problem.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company