***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hmm..  This is probably closer to reality than anyone wants to admit.  I'd take Darnold, and I'm sure a % of GM's as well but I wouldn't be surprised if as much of 3/4 of them would take Minshaw

The fact that people are even debating this, on this site tells you all you need to know.

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I know. I legitimately despise this team. This organization is a disgrace and sh*ts on the fans. We are all idiots for putting up with it. 

I don't know why anyone else does it, but I put up with it because, deep down, I hate myself.

• Haha 1

Everybody STFU about Jamal Adams. He is NOT having a bad game. He broke up a pass (almost had an INT), he had a TD saving tackle and he almost had a sack- you can't ASSUME a sack on that play. He got there, he disrupted the QB and forced him to scramble- how is that TD HIS fault alone if at all. Stop it you F-ing haters what is wrong with you. He is clearly one of our best players what is wrong with Jets fans it boggles my mind, its f-ing sad. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

There’s not a GM out there who takes Darnold over Minchew right now.  Sad reality.

By this logic there is also not a GM out there that takes Bell over Fournette? 

Two different situations for two different quarterbacks. Dont waste your time comparing them.