joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

and Josh Allen lol

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

Nobody is open. Last week he was inaccurate, this week it’s the coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He can throw the ball away , he had plenty of time to throw it again before the fumble 

Just now, PepPep said:

Everybody STFU about Jamal Adams. He is NOT having a bad game. He broke up a pass (almost had an INT), he had a TD saving tackle and he almost had a sack- you can't ASSUME a sack on that play. He got there, he disrupted the QB and forced him to scramble- how is that TD HIS fault alone if at all. Stop it you F-ing haters what is wrong with you. He is clearly one of our best players what is wrong with Jets fans it boggles my mind, its f-ing sad. 

No sorry...bad game; if you talk that much and don’t make the big plays...and I like him

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I don't think gase has anything to do with Darnold sucking. He's a convenient scape goat if you want to blame someone other than Sam though. So you do you

That's what you get when you bring in a coffee boy and then hand over your organization to him. He ruins your potential franchise QB

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Like 1

but I heard the Jets schedule was easy after the Pats and we were going to make a playoff run.

• Haha 1

I'm off the Darnold bus.

Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields 2021.

EDIT:

Remember what happened last time we went prediction for prediction Kevin?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Again the D needs to hold it can only last for so long.   Gase needs to give each O player a slap and a wake up 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Edoga totally overmatched at LT

offense has no chance with him there 

Darnold has time and he rolled out and he had an open Robby on the crosser.

1 minute ago, TheClashFan said:

Edoga really struggling today.

He shouldn't be playing LT, but what do you do?  We haven't drafted OL for a decade so.....

I really hope it's the rain and Darnold is being more cautious to rip it, but looks like hes scared to make tight window throws that he normally makes. Last year he would have hit Robby on the cross on that last play when he was scrambling to his right. 

• Upvote 1

This team is just not good at all. The oline is garbage put together hoping it forms something productive. 

Gonna take a while to fix this mess. Another multi year rebuild folks!

2 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Everybody STFU about Jamal Adams. He is NOT having a bad game. He broke up a pass (almost had an INT), he had a TD saving tackle and he almost had a sack- you can't ASSUME a sack on that play. He got there, he disrupted the QB and forced him to scramble- how is that TD HIS fault alone if at all. Stop it you F-ing haters what is wrong with you. He is clearly one of our best players what is wrong with Jets fans it boggles my mind, its f-ing sad. 

Adams is the most overrated player in the league, he does nothing to help you win.

His blown sack led to a long td.  He got schooled on the 1st passing td.

His partner is worse, maye is soft as butter.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, PepPep said:

He also blew the coverage on the first jags TD and missed a sack on the second. 

6 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Gase lovers? Who the f**k is that? His wife maybe.

Its anyone who doesnt agree with him that everything in green sucks beyond belief 

1 minute ago, MS jets Fan said:

Again the D needs to hold it can only last for so long.   Gase needs to give each O player a slap and a wake up 

Offense probably doesn’t respect him

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, shevys said:

Who are these Gase lovers you speak of?

You and others have not been reading some of the gase threads.  Go down the board and see the defenders of gase stubbornly clinging to the their early opinions of him.