Jump to content
joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I still believe. Jet up family!

EG__jvnX4AUCwSC.jpg

SAR I

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:


Doug Marone: Undrafted rookie QB- Minshew 10TD’s & 2 INTS.
No excuses from this coach, only performance.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Lol, the Jags were in the AFCCG 2 years ago. I think they're protecting him just a bit better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

5B7F72F9-03CB-46AC-9E10-AB76CFC74423.jpeg.cb0ddc3743cf7445d7e70c03e6270100.jpeg

 

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:
Image result for smoke show ny jets

I can't believe we've probably got 2 more years each for these unlikable a-holes.  They might (or might not) be good coaches (and, of course, if they are good I'll be fine with it) but I can't stand either one of them.   Gase is a lunatic and Williams is a screaming nutjob.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I have a hunch we’re going to win this game. Sam is better than Minshew and they’ve had almost a week to get over it. The Jags have a good defense but not the schemes and the discipline of NEP. It’ll be easier. Too bad Mosely is out the Jets could use him. Williams is a good DC but he needs help from the offense. They will have to sustain drives and have a decent TOP in order to win. Another factor is good field position. If Sam is often inside the 10 to start a drive it’s hard to be successful. Jets 24 Jags 20. 

I'm with you on this.  I think we're going to win today.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

 

I can't believe we've probably got 2 more years each for these unlikable a-holes.  They might (or might not) be good coaches (and, of course, if they are good I'll be fine with it) but I can't stand either one of them.   Gase is a lunatic and Williams is a screaming nutjob.

How do you really feel?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

They’re 3-4, with the amazing Gardner Minshew you rancid whiner.

And they didn't play the 5-1 Bills, 7-0 Pats & Eagles in Philly. We need Robbie to go off on Ramsey's replacement so we can get a 2nd rounder for him. If he has a 3-31 day, that #4 teams are offering will slip to a #5 for our awesome #1 have to resign WR.

Im thinking Robbie's inane tweets, mastery of the English language, and past history with Law Enforcement have seriously crippled his trade value along with his slight frame, limited routes & penchant for pouting. #2 pick is probably a pipe dream. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

How do you really feel?

Lol.  I would hate to have to play for these guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again I think the rest of the year will be an up and down season mostly downs. But not all downs. We were competitive in two games against two good teams and should have won both of them. So we can play ok to good and beat most NFL teams. But this team will need a better game plan than last week to survive. And our CS has to be able to change on the go and fix problems. Last week they did not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm with you on this.  I think we're going to win today.  

Look I wouldn't put money on this. But I think you'll at least see a competitive game. The Jags aren't the Patriots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it could not get any worse than last week.   Hoping for a win.  The offense just needs to come out and score on the first drive, that will help I hope.  Wish I could be more optimistic.  Looking forward to watching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Well it could not get any worse than last week.   Hoping for a win.  The offense just needs to come out and score on the first drive, that will help I hope.  Wish I could be more optimistic.  Looking forward to watching.

How long have you been a Jet fan? It always can, and does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have picked up Sam Darnold and placed him my starting line up in Fantasy.  I'm having the worst year of my fantasy football career, so this is probably a really bad sign for the Jets but I got a feeling we see a bounce back performance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I have picked up Sam Darnold and placed him my starting line up in Fantasy.  I'm having the worst year of my fantasy football career, so this is probably a really bad sign for the Jets but I got a feeling we see a bounce back performance. 

I hope you are right. But I got a feeling that this is the week that Josh Allen locks up DROY.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, section314 said:

I hope you are right. But I got a feeling that this is the week that Josh Allen locks up DROY.😁

Truth be told, I'm scared for Sam's life today.  They have pass rushers galore in Jax.  I'm just going yolo IDGAF because my season is over in fantasy and I'm playing a big Jags fan who was giving me sh*t about Darnold last week after the Ghosts comment.  So on the off chance he bounces back, it will make the W that much sweeter. 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I have picked up Sam Darnold and placed him my starting line up in Fantasy.  I'm having the worst year of my fantasy football career, so this is probably a really bad sign for the Jets but I got a feeling we see a bounce back performance. 

I put Crowder in 4 out of the 5 leagues I’m in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

 

I can't believe we've probably got 2 more years each for these unlikable a-holes.  They might (or might not) be good coaches (and, of course, if they are good I'll be fine with it) but I can't stand either one of them.   Gase is a lunatic and Williams is a screaming nutjob.

Have you taken a good heard look at our roster, not even Vince Lombardi would win here. 

Let's stay positive after all this is the game thread. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Have you taken a good heard look at our roster, not even Vince Lombardi would win here. 

aef613bdc013d83421b73075eb39c84c9f75ea22

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Truth be told, I'm scared for Sam's life today.  They have pass rushers galore in Jax.  I'm just going yolo IDGAF because my season is over in fantasy and I'm playing a big Jags fan who was giving me sh*t about Darnold last week after the Ghosts comment.  So on the off chance he bounces back, it will make the W that much sweeter. 

 

I feel that way every game. Douglass has to make this right as far as the OLine goes. I saw some highlights from yesterday...this pass rusher from "the Ohio State" University looks down right scary. I can't remember ever seeing anybody do that to a Wisconsin O line. Ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, section314 said:

I was. That's gotta be the last game at Shea, vs Pittsburgh, 1983.

Did you storm the field or didn't want to get the Pumas dirty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you storm the field or didn't want to get the Pumas dirty. 

Promise me that you'll boo every time you see Jets fans on TV in Jacksonville because it's just awful when opposing fans show up in another team's home stadium.  Thanks.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, section314 said:

How long have you been a Jet fan? It always can, and does.

So why are you still a so called fan?    I've been a fan since 1969 does that help? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, section314 said:

I feel that way every game. Douglass has to make this right as far as the OLine goes. I saw some highlights from yesterday...this pass rusher from "the Ohio State" University looks down right scary. I can't remember ever seeing anybody do that to a Wisconsin O line. Ever.

Chase Young gave a Heisman worthy performance yesterday.  Kid is unreal.  And the Jets are 100% drafting him over offense because that’s what we do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Promise me that you'll boo every time you see Jets fans on TV in Jacksonville because it's just awful when opposing fans show up in another team's home stadium.  Thanks.

SAR I

The entire top level in Jacksonville I believe is tarped off. I think they have a problem selling season tickets like the NY Jets and with all the NY/NJ transplants in Florida I fully expect to see a large crowd of NY Jets fans there.  Unlike here, nobody retires or moves North. 

I boo sellouts no matter what, better to not have season tickets then to have them and sell them to opposing teams fans. joewilly3:16

 

joewilly12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you storm the field or didn't want to get the Pumas dirty. 

LOL. We were in our section taking some of the seats. One of the craziest days I've ever seen at a Jets game, and after 40 years, that's saying a lot.😎

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Chase Young gave a Heisman worthy performance yesterday.  And the Jets are 100% drafting him over offense because that’s what we do. 

Think he can go #1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Who would've ever guessed back in June some guy named Gardiner Minshew would be the QB everyone around the country wanted to watch play in this game, and the big stories of Darnold's season would be getting mono and seeing ghosts?

Well, we know who was hoping for it.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...