joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I still believe. Jet up family!

EG__jvnX4AUCwSC.jpg

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Doug Marone: Undrafted rookie QB- Minshew 10TD’s & 2 INTS.
No excuses from this coach, only performance.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Lol, the Jags were in the AFCCG 2 years ago. I think they're protecting him just a bit better. 

9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

5B7F72F9-03CB-46AC-9E10-AB76CFC74423.jpeg.cb0ddc3743cf7445d7e70c03e6270100.jpeg

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:
Image result for smoke show ny jets

I can't believe we've probably got 2 more years each for these unlikable a-holes.  They might (or might not) be good coaches (and, of course, if they are good I'll be fine with it) but I can't stand either one of them.   Gase is a lunatic and Williams is a screaming nutjob.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I have a hunch we’re going to win this game. Sam is better than Minshew and they’ve had almost a week to get over it. The Jags have a good defense but not the schemes and the discipline of NEP. It’ll be easier. Too bad Mosely is out the Jets could use him. Williams is a good DC but he needs help from the offense. They will have to sustain drives and have a decent TOP in order to win. Another factor is good field position. If Sam is often inside the 10 to start a drive it’s hard to be successful. Jets 24 Jags 20. 

I'm with you on this.  I think we're going to win today.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I can't believe we've probably got 2 more years each for these unlikable a-holes.  They might (or might not) be good coaches (and, of course, if they are good I'll be fine with it) but I can't stand either one of them.   Gase is a lunatic and Williams is a screaming nutjob.

How do you really feel?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

They’re 3-4, with the amazing Gardner Minshew you rancid whiner.

And they didn't play the 5-1 Bills, 7-0 Pats & Eagles in Philly. We need Robbie to go off on Ramsey's replacement so we can get a 2nd rounder for him. If he has a 3-31 day, that #4 teams are offering will slip to a #5 for our awesome #1 have to resign WR.

Im thinking Robbie's inane tweets, mastery of the English language, and past history with Law Enforcement have seriously crippled his trade value along with his slight frame, limited routes & penchant for pouting. #2 pick is probably a pipe dream. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

How do you really feel?

Lol.  I would hate to have to play for these guys. 

Again I think the rest of the year will be an up and down season mostly downs. But not all downs. We were competitive in two games against two good teams and should have won both of them. So we can play ok to good and beat most NFL teams. But this team will need a better game plan than last week to survive. And our CS has to be able to change on the go and fix problems. Last week they did not. 

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm with you on this.  I think we're going to win today.  

Look I wouldn't put money on this. But I think you'll at least see a competitive game. The Jags aren't the Patriots. 

Well it could not get any worse than last week.   Hoping for a win.  The offense just needs to come out and score on the first drive, that will help I hope.  Wish I could be more optimistic.  Looking forward to watching.

10 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Well it could not get any worse than last week.   Hoping for a win.  The offense just needs to come out and score on the first drive, that will help I hope.  Wish I could be more optimistic.  Looking forward to watching.

How long have you been a Jet fan? It always can, and does.

I have picked up Sam Darnold and placed him my starting line up in Fantasy.  I'm having the worst year of my fantasy football career, so this is probably a really bad sign for the Jets but I got a feeling we see a bounce back performance. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I have picked up Sam Darnold and placed him my starting line up in Fantasy.  I'm having the worst year of my fantasy football career, so this is probably a really bad sign for the Jets but I got a feeling we see a bounce back performance. 

I hope you are right. But I got a feeling that this is the week that Josh Allen locks up DROY.😁

Just now, section314 said:

I hope you are right. But I got a feeling that this is the week that Josh Allen locks up DROY.😁

Truth be told, I'm scared for Sam's life today.  They have pass rushers galore in Jax.  I'm just going yolo IDGAF because my season is over in fantasy and I'm playing a big Jags fan who was giving me sh*t about Darnold last week after the Ghosts comment.  So on the off chance he bounces back, it will make the W that much sweeter. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I put Crowder in 4 out of the 5 leagues I’m in. 

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Have you taken a good heard look at our roster, not even Vince Lombardi would win here. 

Let's stay positive after all this is the game thread. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Have you taken a good heard look at our roster, not even Vince Lombardi would win here. 

aef613bdc013d83421b73075eb39c84c9f75ea22

SAR I

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Truth be told, I'm scared for Sam's life today.  They have pass rushers galore in Jax.  I'm just going yolo IDGAF because my season is over in fantasy and I'm playing a big Jags fan who was giving me sh*t about Darnold last week after the Ghosts comment.  So on the off chance he bounces back, it will make the W that much sweeter. 

I feel that way every game. Douglass has to make this right as far as the OLine goes. I saw some highlights from yesterday...this pass rusher from "the Ohio State" University looks down right scary. I can't remember ever seeing anybody do that to a Wisconsin O line. Ever.

2 hours ago, section314 said:

I was. That's gotta be the last game at Shea, vs Pittsburgh, 1983.

Did you storm the field or didn't want to get the Pumas dirty. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Promise me that you'll boo every time you see Jets fans on TV in Jacksonville because it's just awful when opposing fans show up in another team's home stadium.  Thanks.

SAR I

26 minutes ago, section314 said:

How long have you been a Jet fan? It always can, and does.

So why are you still a so called fan?    I've been a fan since 1969 does that help? 

8 minutes ago, section314 said:

I feel that way every game. Douglass has to make this right as far as the OLine goes. I saw some highlights from yesterday...this pass rusher from "the Ohio State" University looks down right scary. I can't remember ever seeing anybody do that to a Wisconsin O line. Ever.

Chase Young gave a Heisman worthy performance yesterday.  Kid is unreal.  And the Jets are 100% drafting him over offense because that’s what we do. 

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Promise me that you'll boo every time you see Jets fans on TV in Jacksonville because it's just awful when opposing fans show up in another team's home stadium.  Thanks.

SAR I

The entire top level in Jacksonville I believe is tarped off. I think they have a problem selling season tickets like the NY Jets and with all the NY/NJ transplants in Florida I fully expect to see a large crowd of NY Jets fans there.  Unlike here, nobody retires or moves North. 

I boo sellouts no matter what, better to not have season tickets then to have them and sell them to opposing teams fans. joewilly3:16

joewilly12 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL. We were in our section taking some of the seats. One of the craziest days I've ever seen at a Jets game, and after 40 years, that's saying a lot.😎

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Chase Young gave a Heisman worthy performance yesterday.  And the Jets are 100% drafting him over offense because that’s what we do. 

Think he can go #1?

10 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Who would've ever guessed back in June some guy named Gardiner Minshew would be the QB everyone around the country wanted to watch play in this game, and the big stories of Darnold's season would be getting mono and seeing ghosts?

Well, we know who was hoping for it.......