joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

That's two straight absolute terrible calls on Adams.  Those who hate him will like in, but deep down they know those were both awful 

• Upvote 3

That's two straight absolute terrible calls on Adams.  Those who hate him will like in, but deep down they know those were both awful 

• Upvote 1

The NFL is absolute trash

• Upvote 3

Hahahahahahahahaha people wanted Greg Williams to be the Head Coach hahahahahahahahaha

These calls on Adams are some of the worst I've ever seen..  It's been a couple years since I missed a Jet game but this is just stupid at this point.  It's not our real team and the games are riddled with bullsh-t penalty after bullsh-t penalty.

• Upvote 3

When Bowles was the HC last year the team didn’t look this bad and they looked awful last year at times!

The team has far more talent on both sides of the ball than last year, they should at least be competitive every game!

This is a disgrace!!

• Upvote 1

That's two straight absolute terrible calls on Adams.  Those who hate him will pile on, but deep down they know those were both awful 

• Like 1

Well, gents. Thanks for the venting forum.

I'm out for the rest of the day. Good luck....and god bless Sam Darnold.

• Like 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

What he did on each play is going to be called. Borderline, sure, but 1 was out of bounds and the other  was the QB. 

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Gase is completely unaware of what the defense is doing or how to beat it 

he is too stubborn to acknowledge the obvious deficiencies in the talent and compensate with play calling 

Doing the same thing every week and expecting different results. What’s that sound like???

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I completely agree.  He is too careless with the ball.  I truley believe part of that is he knows the only chance the Jets have to win games is if he makes plays all the time and he forces throws trying to make plays. If the entire weight of the offensive success wasn't centered on his ability to escape and make plays, I don't think he'd force as much.

I could be completely wrong about that 

If he wasn’t the same way in college, I might feel differently.

Just now, dbatesman said:

Play. Off. Rost. Er.

Don't worry. Next week is when the schedule gets really easy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It was a bad call. It also takes away from the fact that Adams didn't make the play.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ItsTheSameOldJets said:

Don't think I've seen a game this bad since last week... 

😂

Just now, MaxAF said:

Doing the same thing every week and expecting different results. What’s that sound like???

adam-gase-eyes.png

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

Yeah let’s blame Adams for sh*tty calls

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

No lets blame Adams for blowing a sack that led to a friggin TD and missing an INT that kept a drive alive. WTF are you watching? Get a grip.

• Upvote 1