joewilly12

***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

That's two straight absolute terrible calls on Adams.  Those who hate him will like in, but deep down they know those were both awful 

That's two straight absolute terrible calls on Adams.  Those who hate him will like in, but deep down they know those were both awful 

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

That's two straight absolute terrible calls on Adams.  Those who hate him will pile on, but deep down they know those were both awful 

Are you certain?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

The nfl needs an intervention

this is unacceptable 

Yes indeed.  The Johnson brothers need to be told to hire a Director of Football Operations and stop having two guys report to them.  They don't know wtf their doing and cannot be making any football decisions.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Don't worry. Next week is when the schedule gets really easy.

Can’t wait to play the Dolphins (at home) and find out what this team is REALLY made of 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

OK WE GET IT 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Doing the same thing every week and expecting different results. What’s that sound like???

A bath salts addiction?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Would you pay 100 bucks right now to never see another Buffalo Wild Wings commercial again?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Edoga (former teammate) and Kalil (fellow alum) are going to get Darnold IR'd. It be your own people.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

No lets blame Adams for blowing a sack that led to a friggin TD and missing an INT that kept a drive alive. WTF are you watching? Get a grip.

I get some just want to hate Adams, but get out of here. He pressured the QB, and was good in coverage. He did his job on those two plays. 

1 minute ago, Gen X Jet said:

Gase is the offensive version of Todd Bowles.

Gase is much worse right now.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BettyBoop said:

Yes indeed.  The Johnson brothers need to be told to hire a Director of Football Operations and stop having two guys report to them.  They don't know wtf their doing and cannot be making any football decisions.

Woody being called to England was the perfect opportunity to do something about this franchise, and he made the absolute worst possible decision 

• Confused 1

Just now, Xtina said:

OK WE GET IT 

Haha.  I have no idea what happened there.  This forum needs a delete post function.  I tried changing some of them to something else but I don't know if I got all of them and am not going back to look anymore

THANX JAMAL. Another banner play by an overrated in the box safety. WAY TO GO JAMAL.

15 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

Sam...please save us from debacle 

I keep sayin' it, and I'll say it again ... Sam ain't the savior everyone wanted him to be. He's just a kid without a clue, that's all.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, RSJ said:

Idk if we beat Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Of course they beat Miami. Worse draft position for no reason at all along with the false hope about Gase being an offensive genius again..

No lets blame Adams for blowing a sack that led to a friggin TD and missing an INT that kept a drive alive. WTF are you watching? Get a grip.

Keep looking at that play since obviously you haven’t. Who gets that sack running around first Fournette and then getting shoved by him when he dove after him? Let the hatred continue to flow through you.

Was the secondary watching the play expecting g a sack?

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RSJ said:

Idk if we beat Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Miami will try to lose and we will try to win and we will lose 

2 TD's and a 2 point conversion.  I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

That's kind of the problem..people like Manning who have never had Gase coach them keep buying into his reputation and saying how good he is..

This guy never played with Gase. Not sure where/what/how he formed his opinion of him. 

His exact words were "I wouldn't rush to judgement on any team with an O-Line as bad as yours, so dont get too upset until it's fixed and the problems continue" 

This was in response to me saying how I felt Darnold was getting "Lucked" his first few seasons. 

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Play. Off. Rost. Er.

It was...  this clearly is not.

Lets see what your boy Douglas does...  I have no doubt he'll put every resource into fixing this o-line starting with his own disastrous decision.

Just now, PCP63 said:

I get some just want to hate Adams, but get out of here. He pressured the QB, and was good in coverage. He did his job on those two plays. 

“Sure, Adams has made some bad plays, but he also almost made some good plays”

• Haha 1

LETS GO JETS!!!!  THE RISE OF SAM DARNOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Would you pay 100 bucks right now to never see another Buffalo Wild Wings commercial again?

Just send me the $100
  • Like 1

I BELIEVE!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, dbatesman said:

“Sure, Adams has made some bad plays, but he also almost made some good plays”

Ridiculous. Pressuring the QB is a good play.