***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

38 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

For everyone in this thread thats on Darnold, that last drive shows how very wrong you are. There is literally nothing he can do with that garbage protection NOTHING

Just to update this, this drive for the darnold haters is what happens when you can protect darnold and call good plays 

• Upvote 2

Just now, BettyBoop said:

Can someone explain the play calling in the second and third quarters?

One word Terrible

More than one

Gase thinks he is so smart and ok it coaches himself. Oh the def knows bell is good so I won't use him and just use him as decoy or whatever else dumb sh*t. Afgghggg never sorry I just need to vent. Thank God for jetnation

40 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

For everyone in this thread thats on Darnold, that last drive shows how very wrong you are. There is literally nothing he can do with that garbage protection NOTHING

At this rate, Darnold is going to get sacked more than Falk did against Philly. The problem is the OL and coaching staff. Gase should be immediately fired after this game. 

I agree that if you ignore all the bad stuff, he’s pretty close to elite rn

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JTJet said:

Just some logic for those trashing Darnold. At THIS point in the game...

Darnold has a rating of 116 and Minshew 115. 

...and he is doing that in SPITE of getting sacked 77 times. Can you imagine how good he might be if he was actually standing up the entire game? 

Even though we're ruining him. He's still fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

3 years for CJ.  2 real seasons where he could put the leadership in place. He fired everyone.  And if you can tell me how past problems at picking leaders has anything to do with CJ, you’re good

HOw bout hiring someone like a president of football operations to report to him who actually knows about football to make football decisions