***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

14 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

It doesn't really matter what other teams and owners are doing.  The Johnson's just don't know what they're doing and should stay as far away from football decisions as possible.

You’re right, all the times it hasn’t worked means we should do it because, we’ll just because we need something else to bitch about.  Hell we haven’t seen a JD draft  but he needs to report to someone.  Why?   Because it’s different

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I'd trade Darnold for Minshew today straight up

Wouldn"t matter.

Minshew is the product of Deflilippo and having some semblance of an NFL team around him. 

Darnold is the product of absolute garbage around him and sh!t coaching from this staff lead by Gase

Not much changes if you only swap QBs without swapping anything else

Darnold has been terrible as of late....but changing the QB doesn't all of a sudden make us better. We're doomed for the forseeable future

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

Oh man the Leo injury would be icing on the cake. But Gardner Minshew scoring after a Sam Darnold interception, with Leo Williams missing a sack and a TD catch right in front of Jamal is a Macc Grand Slam.

I was waiting for someone to blame Adams for not covering his teammates man assignment that his teammate bailed on.

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s just about time to give up on Darnold. No new OL can stop him from throwing picks at the worst moments. No #1WR can stop him from throwing picks in the worst moments. It’s HIM. It’s on HIM. He isn’t that good. He’s pretty decent. He can make pretty plays. He can make ugly plays. It’s never enough good to counter act the bad. It doesn’t win games. Neg rep me if you want. Sh!t is TRUE.

What if thats what the Colts said about Manning after his 17th game?  He had way more TO's than Sam has had so far.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Oh man the Leo injury would be icing on the cake. But Gardner Minshew scoring after a Sam Darnold interception, with Leo Williams missing a sack and a TD catch right in front of Jamal is a Macc Grand Slam.

For fans like you

1 minute ago, shawn306 said:

Can Joe Douglass go out out and do something to improve this team ? Anything ? Maybe go call the Redskins and see what they want for Trent Williams. Maybe sign some OL off a practice squad ? Anything ?

Its getting to the point where wins this season won't even matter. 

Send all the scouts to SEC games every week, notably Bama and UGA

2 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Can Joe Douglass go out out and do something to improve this team ? Anything ? Maybe go call the Redskins and see what they want for Trent Williams. Maybe sign some OL off a practice squad ? Anything ?

Trent Williams is holding out explicitly due to the Skins medical staff and how the team handles medical issues.

You think he wants anything to do with OUR sh*tshow of a medical staff and team?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, shawn306 said:

Williams is sitting out because he is pissed off about how Washington treated him regarding a medical issue. 

The Jets just cut a player that may bring legal action against them because of.....wait for it.....the way they treated him regarding a medical issue. 

Extrapolate outcomes on your own.

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Pretty much this.

He'll get one more year because that's just how the NFL works, but I'm already pumped at the idea of drafting the next one and actively watching college ball to find the next kid to break my heart.

It’s gonna hurt moving on here in a year or two. I put a lot of emotional stock in Darnold. This just isn’t going to cut it period. Idc who the guy under center is. I’ve lived thru too many back-breaking interceptions from Jets QB’s in my life. This is garbage and he has probably played 1-2 mistake free games in his entire two year career  so far. There’s always a pick to go along with his game day stats. Always. And that would be fine if he came up big when it mattered but he doesn’t.

i like the guy. He’s a good guy. Good attitude and great talent. This bullsh*t still ain’t cutting it and I’m not simmering down my expectations for a second year guy with this much potential because this board wants to blame everyone else, give him more time or whatever the f*ck they think will make this situation better.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DJF71 said:

What if thats what the Colts said about Manning after his 17th game?  He had way more TO's than Sam has had so far.

Stupid comparison. One of the lone exceptions to the rule. 

Warner took years to blossom into an MVP. Does that mean we should've given Sanchez a few more years?