***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

26 minutes ago, Grandy said:

He's so dam inconsistent its hard to watch

Throws 2 picks in 6 games and makes a case for having solved his issue. Fast forward to 6 picks in 2 games. He's Favre with an average arm, and weird delivery 

He’s only like Favre in your dreams, my friend.

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I wondered who the homer contingent would turn on first, Gase or Darnold.

Good choice.

I’m certainly not a Darnold fanboy but I do understand that Darnold is a raw work in progress and Gase is a retread head coach who is on his way to being a two time former head coach. 

Darnold has tool for a at least a decent career. Gase is over his head and hopeless.

Sam looks completely baffled and scared.  He literally looks limp.  

Gase is a loser.  Saw a statistic, not an opinion, that through 56 games as a HC Gase is more likely to lose by double digits than win.

He's a loser.  He's lost.  He's now ruining the only chance we have.

Get him out of here.  

I get it.  O line sucks.  Then max protect on every down (all hands on deck).  Just protect Sam.  

What in the world do you think Chris Johnson is thinking?  He's got to have serious concerns.

• Post of the Week 1

27 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s just about time to give up on Darnold. No new OL can stop him from throwing picks at the worst moments. No #1WR can stop him from throwing picks in the worst moments. It’s HIM. It’s on HIM. He isn’t that good. He’s pretty decent. He can make pretty plays. He can make ugly plays. It’s never enough good to counter act the bad. It doesn’t win games. Neg rep me if you want. Sh!t is TRUE.

?

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

What, specifically about this performance concerned you? 

Come on dude..  I lean towards optimism and I'm not ready to say he's a bust but the last 2 games have been trash.  Bad decisions, holding the ball too long, missing open receivers, jittery in the pocket..  it's not good right now.

If this becomes the norm the next few weeks against the dregs of the NFL defenses then we have a serious problem.

• Upvote 2

Sam Darnold garbage Scary in the pocket aNd misses easy reads only strength is extending plays outside the pocket 

Adam Gase ain’t making it no better his offense is too simple and over complexed I haven’t seen us run behind a Fullback all year, not enough roll out plays, no slip motions to catch defense off guard, no RPO reads ,trick plays or nothing just pathetic 

Just now, GangGreenDover said:

Sam Darnold garbage Scary in the pocket aNd misses easy reads only strength is extending plays outside the pocket 

Adam Gase ain’t making it no better his offense is too simple and over complexed I haven’t seen us run behind a Fullback all year, not enough roll out plays, no slip motions to catch defense off guard, no RPO reads ,trick plays or nothing just pathetic 

Too simple and over complex all at once.  No wonder we stink.

3 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Sam looks completely baffled and scared.  He literally looks limp.  

Gase is a loser.  Saw a statistic, not an opinion, that through 56 games as a HC Gase is more likely to lose by double digits than win.

He's a loser.  He's lost.  He's now ruining the only chance we have.

Get him out of here.  

I get it.  O line sucks.  Then max protect on every down (all hands on deck).  Just protect Sam.  

What in the world do you think Chris Johnson is thinking?  He's got to have serious concerns.

I doubt if Chris Johnson is thinking 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I hope to God nobody tries to pin this performance on his toe. Aaron Rodgers beat the Cowboys in the 2014 playoffs basically on one leg. Great QBs get past these things. 

C'mon seriously, you can't compare a seasoned player  and  that team he was playing for with this? A dead possum carcass can throw for that team.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You are giving up on a seemingly turnover prone Darnold for Lawrence who has all the same decision making issues?  I'd love to hear the thought process behind that.

If 53 TD's and 15 turnovers are what you consider prone than I dont think it's worth the conversation. 

This season has become the perfect storm of Jets fan agony. Just about everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. All our hopes -- from the young "franchise" QB, to the new regime, to the 2019 draft--have turned into nightmares. Meanwhile, Daniel Jones is throwing four touchdowns and Gardner Who? totally outclassed Darnold. I guess it is true - this team is cursed.