***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Sam's mechanics have been poor....

Where is the coaching????

Josh McCown was a better aid then the coaches!!!

This is SICK!

Spot on. I was shocked footwork and not throwing with proper mechanics didn't come up in either Gase's or Sam's press conferences.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Spot on. I was shocked footwork and not throwing with proper mechanics didn't come up in either Gase's or Sam's press conferences.

16 minutes ago, section314 said:

I agree. He was great for Sam.

What I don't get if we can see it what is wrong with Gase???

Bates didn't let one series go by without getting McCown to speak to Sam for proper coaching.  Obviously Sam is RATTLED and telling him he knows what to do SUCKS and isn't WORKING!!!

Sam clearly doesn't know what to do if he did he would do it!!

This has me as down as I ever been barbecue the Johnson's are not going to quickly move off Gase despite him being in adequate.

The EXCUSES that Gase doesn't have this or that.. well where were these excuses for Bowles and at the end of last year his staff except for the ST was AWFUL!!!

For me getting coaches who haven't shown greatness elsewhere is DUMB... you are what your record says you are....

4 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Sam's mechanics have been poor....

Where is the coaching????

Josh McCown was a better aid then the coaches!!!

This is SICK!

What?  You’re saying Gase’s flunky, the little King of Queens looking guy doesn’t know anything about QBing? Hahaha

Yeah FIRE this whole new “menagerie” of “coaches”...keep Gregg Willliams.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I couldn't imagine being so young and so dumb, did you ever play a down of organized football flag included. 

I wouldn't even tell people I had kids if you were my son.

Said it here plenty of times, yes I did you geriatric headache, but the last person on this planet I need to prove anything to is you.

It's actually hilarious that you're still this upset.  You're so unbelievably pathetic that I do really feel bad for anyone related to you.  I haven't responded to your last 3 posts because I just want you to go away like the decrepit problem you are and you're still going on and on, despite three people making fun of you for continuing.  Do what I told you to do a hundred times last night and leave me the f*ck alone.