Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jet hustle

Expect a lot of this on road games

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jacksonville dresses up like ghosts because it’s where poor old people go to buy black market geriatric pharmaceuticals and die.

So that's why the wife wants to move to J-ville.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

Screenshot_20191027-085045_Facebook.thumb.jpg.be20bfedf8d69bf15dd40b81ad817a6f.jpgScreenshot_20191027-085045_Facebook.thumb.jpg.be20bfedf8d69bf15dd40b81ad817a6f.jpg

I wanna where I can buy that shirt. I'm gonna answer my door on Halloween wearing nothing but that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, section314 said:

Probably one of the 300 Jags season ticket holders.

Bingo. There are lots of organizations that have the right to talk smack. The Jacksonville we need to give away tickets to make the stadium look full is not one of them 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, that shirt is just lame! How stupid does an NFL fan have to be to buy that shirt & wear it all day? I don't think we'll win but forget how stupid you look coming into the stadium, how about if your leaving with Darnold throwing for 350 & 2/3 TDs and a win? 

But, then again the last time I went to Metlife I saw a Tebow jersey. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big bad New Yorkers all emotional over those dumb dumbs in Jacksonville wearing ghosts t-shirts and being all butt hurt about getting the score run up on their favorite team.

So tough, those New Yorkers. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Big bad New Yorkers all emotional over those dumb dumbs in Jacksonville wearing ghosts t-shirts and being all butt hurt about getting the score run up on their favorite team.

So tough, those New Yorkers. 

Not quite getting the butt hurt.  Just the lameness of those dumb dumbs from Jax.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Darnold puts up decent numbers and the Jets win, this all goes away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he plays like he did v Dallas these go away and if they dont while hes playing well I could care less

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares let Jax fans have their fun it’s sports they aren’t rooting for cancer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Wow, that shirt is just lame! How stupid does an NFL fan have to be to buy that shirt & wear it all day? I don't think we'll win but forget how stupid you look coming into the stadium, how about if your leaving with Darnold throwing for 350 & 2/3 TDs and a win? 

But, then again the last time I went to Metlife I saw a Tebow jersey. 

I was player of the week versus the cowboys. , He is definitely going to be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was just an honest cliche phrase the guy is what 22. I'm 53 and still think she will be under my bed after I watch and go to bed.

wicked witch GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I was player of the week versus the cowboys. , He is definitely going to be fine. 

You were.?... Sam is that you? Have you been here all along

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...