The cold, hard truth - Gase is now ruining Darnold

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst case scenario is happening.  The only thing we can't allow to happen.  The QB we all waited eons for looks lost, scared and his fundamentals are eroding before our eyes. We can't let th

Hate to be that guy but you could have easily posted this and discussed it in the game thread. 

GASE needs to go asap, fire him mid season for all I care. 

Posted Images

Just now, WowOhWow said:

The worst case scenario is happening.  The only thing we can't allow to happen.  The QB we all waited eons for looks lost, scared and his fundamentals are eroding before our eyes.

We can't let this happen.  I blame Gase.  And I want him gone.

I am lost to understand how anyone on this board can say anything in his defense.  I have no sympathy for you apologists.  I have no patience to listen to your absurd analysis that Gase needs more time for this or that reason.  He's inept.

Darnold is doing a fair share of his own ruin. This isn’t all on Gase and Mac for building a sh*t OL. His decision making is all on him and it’s a mess for many reasons. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

He's definitely ruining him. Darnold has talent, but this coach has been a disaster. And on top of that the O-Line can't block.

Also, just to follow up on this, if we give this coach enough time, this coach will throw Darnold under the bus to try and save his job. Then we have to hope the Johnson's are smart enough to see through his BS, and that's 50/50 at best.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Then I suggest both of you spend leave this thread and go away.  If that's all you have to offer then please go somewhere else with your waste of time/space comments.

Don't get offended, especially when you make a post for every thought haha. "Im leaving" "Im back" "this" "that"-- just a bit tedious. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

The worst case scenario is happening.  The only thing we can't allow to happen.  The QB we all waited eons for looks lost, scared and his fundamentals are eroding before our eyes.

I am lost to understand how anyone on this board can say anything in his defense.  I have no sympathy for you apologists.  I have no patience to listen to your absurd analysis that Gase needs more time for this or that reason.  He's inept.

💯

32 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

WTF do you want him to do? Manfacture an OL? Miracle a pass rush? I never would have thought I'd be defending Adam Gase but this OL and DL are an effing Joke. 

• Post of the Week 2

Jets: “We’re the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the league. Have very little talent on the roster and will not stand for this!”

Also Jets: “Let’s keep our GM, even though he’s missed on 90%+ of his picks and additions. We’ll fix this problem by hiring the coach from the only team we know for a fact was worse than ours.”

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

The lack of an offensive line is ruining Darnold more than anything else.

Darnold has shown, at times, he doesn't need an above average o-line to make plays, but he does need a little something. This is so bad.

50 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

If your a real jets fan you knew this was going to happen . You didn't know how or when but you just knew the jets would somehow ruin darnold. I had hope, but the Gase hire has been nothing short of atrocious thus far. He's got to go.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jets: “We’re the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the league. Have very little talent on the roster and will not stand for this!”

Also Jets: “Let’s keep our GM, even though he’s missed on 90%+ of his picks and additions. We’ll fix this problem by hiring the coach from the only team we know for a fact was worse than ours.”

Sounds like a Plan though...COMING STRAIGHT OUT OF THE NUT HOUSE.

Adam Gase just doesn't have ANY talent to work with. No one can be successful under these circumstances. I'm really not sure if Gase is a good HC, not really defending him here? I just want to see how good he can be with a competent team under his direction. Right now he's forced to coach a pop warner team against pro competition.

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

I agree. The Jets coaching hire this past off-season was the biggest decision the organization has made in 20+ years and it looks like they completely whiffed.

• Upvote 1