Minshew > Darnold

Dunnie

3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Lets put Minshew in Gase's scheme and oline. Lets see how good that bytch is. Darnold > Minshew.

I feel this way a lot when people discuss QBs and how they compare with Sam.

Like, I cannot imagine any QB being successful in this offense. It just feels like every other team tries to get their guy in the best possible situation and we try to handicap our guy.

• Sympathy 1

Anybody really want to put their name on the idea that if you reverse the QBs, put minshew on the Jets and darnold on the Jaguars and the Jets chances of winning actually improves?
let us know 
Of course this thread is a semi troll stemming from extreme frustration w Gase and the rest of the circus.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

To be fair, there absolutely is reason for serious concerns. Darnold has developed into a turnover machine. Bad decision after bad decision. Bad coaching indeed....but I am very concerned and believe we made a mistake with. Both coach and qb.

Hed had the most turnovers of any power 5 qbs his last year in college.  Hes always been a turnover machine.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Minshew is on a far superior team. It's easy for him to look better. 

Darnold has some things he needs to correct but I've seen more than enough good things from him to know he's being let down by poor coaching and an atrocious O-Line.

IT'S SAD TO SAY THAT THE JAGS ARE A FAR SUPERIOR TEAM THAN THE JETS.

ARE THE JETS THE WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL?

MAYBE SO

4 minutes ago, J-Diddy said:

minchew is much better than Darnold.  all you had to do was watch today.  He is actually far superior.  Darnold is a bottom 5 starting QB.  

Darnold is not the answer.  Time to cut bait and get Tua.

He is playing behind the worst OL in football. Lets be real. I don't think anybody could have any degree of success against a decent to good defense with that in front of him.