Beerfish

Does this team have even 1 positive?

There's a good chance we get the #1 overall pick. Typically, when the Jets are bad, we are not bad enough to get the #1 pick. This year, we might just be the best team and losing. 

I'll leave it to JD to decide if Darnold is the guy. I still think he is. So now we have the #1 pick and teams like the Bengals, Dolphins, and Broncos are trying to jump to the number 1 spot. We may be able to get a franchise changing haul. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Their uniforms?

seriously speaking, no.

the GM has lots of work to do.

i’m So looking forward to training camp.

Nah. Uniforms are ugly

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, GreenFish said:

There's a good chance we get the #1 overall pick. Typically, when the Jets are bad, we are not bad enough to get the #1 pick. This year, we might just be the best team and losing. 

I'll leave it to JD to decide if Darnold is the guy. I still think he is. So now we have the #1 pick and teams like the Bengals, Dolphins, and Broncos are trying to jump to the number 1 spot. We may be able to get a franchise changing haul. 

The thing is we won't.  This is the jets they will cobble a few meaningless wins late in the year to give the ownership and gm optimism and they will drop like a rock in the draft rankings.

• Like 1

Stealthy tanking 

dolphins won’t see it coming lololololol

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only positive on this team right now is Bell. Only problem is that Gase continues to put the ball in Darnold’s hands. Zero commitment to any kind of running game. Bell is your best player use him for crying out loud. 20,25 touches should be the minimum for Bell. 

Gase has no clue

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

No way, dolphins have that locked up. They could go 0-16, or more than likely go 1-15 with the lone win against the Jets who will go 2-14

20 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

The only positive on this team right now is Bell. Only problem is that Gase continues to put the ball in Darnold’s hands. Zero commitment to any kind of running game. Bell is your best player use him for crying out loud. 20,25 touches should be the minimum for Bell. 

Gase has no clue

The problem is that a RB can’t do it alone and he needs an OL. Bell doesn’t have an OL and eventually on 3rd and 5 you have to go to your QB.

2-15 over our last 17 games.  Worst stretch since 1-16 during the Kotite era.  And most of us expected the team to be improved this year.  Darnold was supposed to take the next step, but he appears to be regressing.  Outplayed by Gardner Minshew today.  I am not saying that Darnold will be any good, but get Gase and Loggains the fvck away from him as soon as possible. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

Punter kicker and bell

Beat me to it All Pro punter.

50 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Seriously.  I've been Darnolds biggest supporter but he is awful right now.

Coaching is awful

Oline is a disgrace

QB play is bad

Good RB but makes no difference

Defense stinks and the 'best' players on the team make as many bad plays as good.

Wrs a non factor

Special teams a non factor.

GM has done nothing so far.

Owners/CEO are totally clueless and out of their depth.

SOJF

Again why is it gases fault? Gase called a good game today. Those picks were are on Darnold and not executing.

2-15 over our last 17 games.  Worst stretch since 1-16 during the Kotite era.  And most of us expected the team to be improved this year.  Darnold was supposed to take the next step, but he appears to be regressing.  Outplayed by Gardner Minshew today.  I am not saying that Darnold will be any good, but get Gase and Loggains the fvck away from him as soon as possible. 

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

59 minutes ago, rammagen said:

image.png.ac2f8e644cf4ec5291cc35f168aa9888.png

As bad as the situation is that isn't going to fix anything. Do you want to be the Browns? 

We had an opportunity to get better this offseason and our former GM failed us. 

O-line needs to be blown up and start from scratch this offseason. You won't win any games if you're losing in the trenches. Bill Belichick couldn't win with these gaping roster holes.

There is nothing I can think of right now that is positive. 

I think there's maybe 3 players on the team that would start on any other team. 

Foley and Phillips have been pretty good on the DLine. Our longsnapper has been accurate and Ficken hasn't blown a game. So we have that going for us.