SNY POST GAME

5 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Bart and Ray encourage trading Leo and Robbie. Jamal was almost in tears. He looks done.

I'm sure Jamal will demand a trade to the Ravens or Steelers soon, and turn into a quitter to the Jets. The fans have been in tears since 2010. Fck this franchise. Fire Gase that is all.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Happy Clouds said:

Reporters Janae Coakley and Rich Cimini also said the mood in the locker was the worst they have seen in many years.

Couple that with them saying that Le’Veon Bell was not around for them to question for the first time all season.

Seems like the frustration level is escalating quickly.

I thought AG was the wrong choice for HC and he has done nothing to change that opinion.  I thought that after the NE debacle he was on very thin ice with respect to losing the locker room.  Now this post, its only a matter of time and it may happen as soon as next week when they lose to Miami.... who while they suck .frankly seem to be better coached and better prepared each week.  

Finally,  he was brought here to help SAM but isn't and frankly SAM maybe - I sure hope not - regressing.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

12 minutes ago, TNJet said:

I'm sure Jamal will demand a trade to the Ravens or Steelers soon, and turn into a quitter to the Jets. The fans have been in tears since 2010. Fck this franchise. Fire Gase that is all.

Why are you sure? He seems one of the few playing like they care.  man I wish he'd tackled Minshew on the would be sack that turned into a td for them.

• Upvote 1

I think its funny that the jets brain trust thought “helping sam develop” meant bringing in a HC to throw the ball all over the field behind a for sh*t O line.

helping sam develop means give him a running game. Every HC worth his salt knows a young QB needs a reliable running game to allow him time to develop. You can’t put all of this pressure on a 22 year old kid in his second pro year and only 5th lifetime year playing QB.

The jets have an all pro RB, and, guess what, run blocking is easier to do than pass blocking. That’s how you develop a QB. The fact that Gase and the clowns at One Jets Drive don’t seem to know this is a damning indictment of Sam’s future prospects.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

Seems as if Ray and Bart are tired of seeing the same mistakes and hearing the same excuses week in and week out. It looked like their energy level was way down 

Agreed.

On the last TD where Minchew has initially a ton of time, then finally scrambled and a guy finally broke free into the corner of the end zone it looked like lots of the Jet D was jogging at that point.

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

Agreed. I saw that. This locker room is about to fold. They have no faith in Gase to turn things around apparently.

And in Truth about 10 posters believe that Gase can turn it aorund out here!

The team is playing on Kotite level bad, and even that team 1) didn't quit and was not consistently 2) blown out of games.....

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I think its funny that the jets brain trust thought “helping sam develop” meant bringing in a HC to throw the ball all over the field behind a for sh*t O line.

helping sam develop means give him a running game. Every HC worth his salt knows a young QB needs a reliable running game to allow him time to develop. You can’t put all of this pressure on a 22 year old kid in his second pro year and only 5th lifetime year playing QB.

The jets have an all pro RB, and, guess what, run blocking is easier to do than pass blocking. That’s how you develop a QB. The fact that Gase and the clowns at One Jets Drive don’t seem to know this is a damning indictment of Sam’s future prospects.

And this precisely why Bowles > Gase.................................and................................... Rex > Gase so far

And both of those are frightening!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

At first I thought the Jets would give Gase at least this year. Now I would not be surprised if he's shown the door. This poor play cannot continue much longer before a move is made. I also earlier posted Adams was one of the few untouchables with the impending trade deadline. Now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe we can get the Ravens, Steelers and Cowboys into a bidding war. The way I look at it the Jets are like a house with a bad foundation. You need to rip it down to the studs.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

And in Truth about 10 posters believe that Gase can turn it aorund out here!

The team is playing on Kotite level bad, and even that team 1) didn't quit and was not consistently 2) blown out of games.....

We unfortunately are about to see an Epic meltdown. Greg Williams will be the interim HC very soon. They need a scapegoat for this monumental fool up. He’s called Adam Gase. The Johnson’s are nothing but cowards, and will throw him under the bus very soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

At first I thought the Jets would give Gase at least this year. Now I would not be surprised if he's shown the door. This poor play cannot continue much longer before a move is made. I also earlier posted Adams was one of the few untouchables with the impending trade deadline. Now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe we can get the Ravens, Steelers and Cowboys into a bidding war. The way I look at it the Jets are like a house with a bad foundation. You need to rip it down to the studs.

Trade Jamal for a 1st and draft the 2 best olinemen in the draft.

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, SOJ said:

I thought AG was the wrong choice for HC and he has done nothing to change that opinion.  I thought that after the NE debacle he was on very thin ice with respect to losing the locker room.  Now this post, its only a matter of time and it may happen as soon as next week when they lose to Miami.... who while they suck .frankly seem to be better coached and better prepared each week.  

Finally,  he was brought here to help SAM but isn't and frankly SAM maybe - I sure hope not - regressing.  

Think on this...

The New York Jets are the WORST team in the NFL and its NOT CLOSE!!!

Don't give me Miami, they are TRYING to lose!!

This was NEVER the case under Bowles and/or Rex!!

This is DISGUSTING!!

Makes me SICK!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BurnleyJet said:

We unfortunately are about to see an Epic meltdown. Greg Williams will be the interim HC very soon. They need a scapegoat for this monumental fool up. He’s called Adam Gase. The Johnson’s are nothing but cowards, and will throw him under the bus very soon.

I agree. Let Williams finish the season as interim. The only problem is that I don't think Williams is the longterm answer either. If I'm the Johnsons I would be crawling back to McCarthy in the off season.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

I agree. Let Williams finish the season as interim. The only problem is that I don't think Williams is the longterm answer either. If I'm the Johnsons I would be crawling back to McCarthy in the off season.

I hope the talc powder law suit bankrupts them, so they have to sell the Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1