Can This Team Beat Miami?

It would not be a bold prediction to say, NO.

With all the injuries, and the likelihood that Leo and Robbie are gone, (not that they are great players) it's not looking good.

My prediction is Jets lose  24 - 20.

Then it becomes PROBABLE, that Gase is fired this year.

Just now, Pac said:

If we get Beachum, Anderson, Hewitt, and Herndon back yes we'll win...

If the team gets healthy they could win the next 6.  Now that would be something.

As crazy as that sounds....

But Gase has to get fired and Williams promoted to HC otherwise no

I'm not worried about Fitzpatrick or Rosen beating us.  I'm worried about us beating ourselves next week.  I'm worried Sam throws an early pick and team goes into a funk.  I'm worried the defense gives up an early score and the panic of losing to worst team in football tightens their asses up and they play worse.  I'm worried that our penalties keep the Dolphins in the game.  I'm worried coaches not to lose to this Dolphins team instead of coaching to win.  And the last worry, our O line continues to show how they are the worst line in the league.  

9 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

I'm not worried about Fitzpatrick or Rosen beating us.  I'm worried about us beating ourselves next week.  I'm worried Sam throws an early pick and team goes into a funk.  I'm worried the defense gives up an early score and the panic of losing to worst team in football tightens their asses up and they play worse.  I'm worried that our penalties keep the Dolphins in the game.  I'm worried coaches not to lose to this Dolphins team instead of coaching to win.  And the last worry, our O line continues to show how they are the worst line in the league.  

I’m not worried, we suck donkey balls. I’m bothered we Win. I want to Out tank Miami. We are in total rebuild. We need picks and lots of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1