Can This Team Beat Miami?

No matter what the records are, no matter how good or bad either team is We usually split with every team in the AFC East except for the Pats. Been that way for as long as I remember. Its unusual for a team to get a sweep against each other. So I fully expect to split with Miami but I think this might be the year Buffalo sweeps us. Maybe, maybe not. We will see.

What if we “accidentally” left Gase in Miami after the game? Make it look like an accident. Tell him the bus is waiting outside another door at the stadium and then woosh, the Jets take off to the airport and fly back to New Jersey without him. We announce Gase is missing, install Gregg Williams as HC and grab somebody like Mike Martz as interim OC?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/28/2019 at 2:39 AM, jetstream23 said:

What if we “accidentally” left Gase in Miami after the game? Make it look like an accident. Tell him the bus is waiting outside another door at the stadium and then woosh, the Jets take off to the airport and fly back to New Jersey without him. We announce Gase is missing, install Gregg Williams as HC and grab somebody like Mike Martz as interim OC?

A competent owner would fire Gase without telling him and then leave him in sunny Miami and say he needs to stay there to work on a scouting detail  and the nfl cancelled it’s season

Gase is so dumb he would believe it

• Haha 1

Can the Jets beat Miami? Yes. 

Will they? Sadly, I don't think they will.

I'm going to be really negative about their chances this whole week and hope that they surprise me and win the game. I really don't want to lose to a winless team but I do think this is where this season is headed. The Dolphins beating us and Flores getting his first win and celebrating with Fitzpatrick as the game ends.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:45 PM, Pac said:

If we get Beachum, Anderson, Hewitt, and Herndon back yes we'll win...

If the team gets healthy they could win the next 6.  Now that would be something.

Beachum and Hewitt would suffice. The D was a mess without Hewitt and as pedestrian as Beachum is, he is our best O lineman -- Kinda like being the most handsome of the 3 stooges.