Could we get a 1st for Quinnen Williams

The guy only causes us pain as a constant reminder he was picked 3rd overall and over Josh Allen.
If we can get a 1 for him, send him away and recoup that pick to use on an o-lineman.  

May be too soon to call him a bust, but Josh Allen is making the Jets decision look really bad right now.
  • Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

My initial reaction to reading this was, that it sounded stupid. But after some thought I like the idea and I think we could.

He was absolutely a top 10 pick in the 19 draft. With a new GM that didn't draft him it may actually be a reasonable thing to happen. We need oline much more than another interior dlineman.

Make it happen Tanny.

• Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, HtownJet said:

May be too soon to call him a bust, but Josh Allen is making the Jets decision look really bad right now.

Go see the thread(s) I started about how much I wanted Allen

The people here crying that Quinnen is a bust were saying Allen was the next Aaron Maybin “no pass rush moves.”

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Nobody here understands how trades work. You can't trade guys like QW because the salary cap implications are disastrous. Same reason Bell and Crowder are off of the block.

Now carry on with your fantasy based thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

What an absolutely disastrous draft. Maybe Manish could do some actual work and interview his bubby Macc regarding his decisions in this draft. Would probably be a fruitful article. It’s not likely Macc is getting another job in football, so he’s got nothing to lose by spilling some tea. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, RobR said:

Nobody here understands how trades work. You can't trade guys like QW because the salary cap implications are disastrous. Same reason Bell and Crowder are off of the block.

Now carry on with your fantasy based thread.

Good point, I wasn't thinking about the contract. I was thinking about how the Cardinals traded away Rosen this year.

• Post of the Week 1