Grade the Leo Williams Trade

What Grade to you give Douglas for the Leo Trade  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What Grade to you give Douglas for the Leo Trade

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2019 at 10:23 PM

It currently doesn’t help the team and I don’t know who they’re going to draft with the picks so it’s impossible to grade.
If they get a pro bowler with one of the picks it would be an A if they get 2 guys who never see the field it would be an F and in between depending on how good the players drafted are. 

• WTF? 1

He got the max value he could have gotten out of Leonard Williams.  No contending team was going to give us a 2.  Thus, its an A.  

Those who are saying anything less than an A either think value was left on the table (nope) or are tacking on blame for Williams being taken # 6 overall and failing here under 2 regimes on Joe Douglas.  

• Upvote 2

B. I think we will see a differance without leo plus quinnen hasn't been able to stay healthy. The season has not been a good one for us but we are approaching the easiest part of it and the best thing we could do for darnold and the rest of our locker room is win games. The compensation is pretty good for a player we were not going to resign and is on the last year of his contract.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app