JD to hold PC tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Gase and Loggains fired

Gregg Williams promoted to interim HC, Jim Bob Cooter promoted to interim OC

I said this in another thread. one poster was saying you can't fire gase and loggians and i said exactly the same quote.

4 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

It should be Christopher Johnson who has to get up on the podium, so he can squirm while answering to the public about how he let a lame duck GM take ownership of the 2019 offseason, only to let him go shortly after.  That is an all-time idiotic move.  Our owner is in over his head and it filters down to the entire organization.

Because when you realize you made a bad decision in the first place, you correct it as soon as you realized it?

the move to can Macc wasn’t an all-time idiotic move. It’s timing was wrong in that it should have been done previously, but would have rathered him letting Macc stay the year?

everyone learns based on prior bad decisions...it’s called gaining experience  . Doctors lear, Lawyers learn and businessmen learn. Parents learn, teenagers learn. For Pete’s sake...he finally took action on something a lot of us wanted done years ago (albeit none of us have to face the economic and ‘league’ credibility concerns)...and you want to make the man squirm?

"I hearby resign as GM......" 
Wait... remove all cocktail napkins from the facility! Stat!
jet-coach-resigns.0.0.jpg&key=97f38be3970f4c9b03051c7690ad87771b6bb4c04fc13fcb812394a1502c5ebb

belichick_napkin_sm_010418_1280x720_1129354307755.jpg&key=5948234d4daac46a0b51748a666e42b534855155237f902d15581e3f218aa451

Could you imagine?

I’ve decided this team is unfixable and the building just might be haunted. I’ve been uncomfortable and unhappy since the moment I arrived. no one wants any of our players in trades and my kids hate NJ.
I’m leaving and I will return all of the contractual obligations to Christopher Johnson, who is a d*ck by the way.

The problem is that would not even be unrealistic for us. Jeesh

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Whats the over/under he has to get up during the press conference to get gase a cup of coffee?

Wouldn't it be great if he called for coffee midway through the press conference and Mac walked in and gave him one? Or Mac walks in and apologizes for Polite. And Hackenberg. And Shepherd. And...

In all seriousness, this will be telling.

1(and most importantly IMO) We will see if Douglas is the puppet or the puppeteer.

2 - This is now Douglas' problem.  We need more answers than a script of how he plans to address the holes and the issues

3 - This team needs to let this open to questions, and answer them honestly and truthfully.

Normally I hate when the reports pile on this team, but I want them to not hold back.

21 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hes icing his ass after getting it kicked today.

Why?  For listening to phone calls with lowball offers for his best talent on a roster that is bereft of it?

Thank God he didn't bite.  We can now proceed to go 5-1 in the next 6 weeks as originally planned.

SAR I

• Haha 1