Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheNuuFaaolaExperience

The more than one thing can be true at the same time thread

Recommended Posts

Did we need this another Mr Obvious thread AND You know we really need another Mr Obvious thread.

dance dancing GIF by Captain Obvious

  • Thumb Down 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetFaninMI said:

Did we need this another Mr Obvious thread AND You know we really need another Mr Obvious thread.

dance dancing GIF by Captain Obvious

Here is a life pro tip. When trying to be funny, be funny. Now THAT is being Captain Obvious.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Did we need this another Mr Obvious thread AND You know we really need another Mr Obvious thread.

dance dancing GIF by Captain Obvious

That’s the best Capt obvious gif I’ve seen

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Mike Maccagnan did not set Gase up for success AND Gase is not a good head coach.

Drafting Jamal Adams instead of one of the two best QBs available was a bad move AND Jamal Adams is an elite safety.

The Jets have an awful offensive line, Adam Gase is not a good head coach AND Sam Darnold has regressed and is making awful decisions.

Feel free to add to the list. I'll be waiting for some clever, snarky comments that are not at all old and tired. 

Trading Leo was smart but it also might be a bad trade. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh...someone that understands logic. I like it.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. Among others. 
 

this one is the ‘true, true and unrelated’ we acknowledge in medicine. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woody and Chris Johnson are boobs.  
 

We marched out Fitzpatrick, McCown and Geno since 2012.  NO team wth a game plan would do that.   
 

JETS suck.....

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Trading Leo was smart but it also might be a bad trade. 

Why not just leave it at "trading Leo was smart"?  We added draft capital for an expiring contract.  Period.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

@T0mShane is a physically unattractive underdog AND an impossible to root for douche.

I may have gone too far. We'll see.

I would only argue that both of those clauses are really one thing 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why not just leave it at "trading Leo was smart"?  We added draft capital for an expiring contract.  Period.  

Because nothing is that simple 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Because nothing is that simple 

In this case it is.  You're not being intelligent by saying "We need to wait until April to evaluate it".  No.  In April is when we evaluate Joe Douglas' drafting abilities.  Not his trading abilities.  Even if he makes bad picks next spring, this will still have been a good trade.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

@T0mShane is a physically unattractive underdog AND an impossible to root for douche.

 

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I would only argue that both of those clauses are really one thing 

 I would argue against you.  You can root for a physically ugly person.  Rodney Dangerfield made a whole career out of people cheering for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In this case it is.  You're not being intelligent by saying "We need to wait until April to evaluate it".  No.  In April is when we evaluate Joe Douglas' drafting abilities.  Not his trading abilities.  Even if he makes bad picks next spring, this will still have been a good trade.  

No it wouldn’t. 

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets offense line sucks AND jury is still out on whether Darnold is a future FQB

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

That is also my take on Darnold. I am neither high or low on him. 

Some people say since no one could succeed with this OL, Darnold must be good. In that case how do we know Luke Falk isn’t a FQB?

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Mike Maccagnan did not set Gase up for success AND Gase is not a good head coach.

Drafting Jamal Adams instead of one of the two best QBs available was a bad move AND Jamal Adams is an elite safety.

The Jets have an awful offensive line, Adam Gase is not a good head coach AND Sam Darnold has regressed and is making awful decisions.

Feel free to add to the list. I'll be waiting for some clever, snarky comments that are not at all old and tired. 

The concept of this post is needed around here lately.

But I have come to the conclusion that all of the above is fruit of the poisionous tree.   Ownership.  

The Jets ownership is causing all of this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jgb said:

Some people say since no one could succeed with this OL, Darnold must be good. In that case how do we know Luke Falk isn’t a FQB?

I agree with you - though Darnold has had lots of bright spots.

I really just hope we get to find out (i.e. with a halfway-decent OL).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Here is a life pro tip. When trying to be funny, be funny. Now THAT is being Captain Obvious.

Lol. Good one. Here's a tip for you. Next time you try to make a relevant thread try not to keep flogging the same old dead horses over and over again. Okay? Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Winning in Buffalo last year was a great win, and it was a horrible win because it cost us Nick Bosa.

Ughh true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Lol. Good one. Here's a tip for you. Next time you try to make a relevant thread try not to keep flogging the same old dead horses over and over again. Okay? Good.

You failed miserably at trying to be funny. Quit while you're behind. Okay? Good.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...