Jump to content

You know its coming. I know its coming.


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to light this team up next Sunday.  The new york jets will lose to the miami dolphins.  And it will send this franchise into a tailspin that will make 1996 look like 1969.

What took adam gase 3 years to do in miami hes done in 7 games.  The players hate this guy and the way he treated Osmele was the icing on the cake.

Sunday at 4:00pm may be the lowest point in jet history.  And fitzpatrick will have a grin on his face enjoying every minute of it.

Buckle up jet fans.  This is about to get alot worse.

Honestly it doesn't make much difference to me at this point.  This is another lost season.  Unfortunately, it doesn't even make sense to try to lose enough to get the #1 overall pick (which I would trade for picks) because, with our schedule, that isn't happening. (unless Sam goes down, but I'm definitely not rooting for that to happen).  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Nah, this is the useless game the Jets win to lose the draft race.

There is this factor too which is a real Jetsy thing but I feel like it's a bit too early for that type of Jetsy thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Nah, this is the useless game the Jets win to lose the draft race.

You are not paying attention.  This has been bubbling up for weeks.  Shell shocked qb, bad oline, cant run the ball, cant rush the passer, cant stop the pass or the run.  Head coach and DC hate each other.  Just traded locker room leader.  Treated fellow teammate osmele like sh!t.

And to top it all off, this is the most important game for our hc to win all year.  Its his return to the team that fired him.  

The players hate adam gase and will not want to win this game for him.

Dont do this to yourself.  Prepare now.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to go bananas and carve us up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, the players don't give a rats a$$, the owners & FO don't give a rats a$$, the CS apparently doesn't give a rats a$$, so why should any of us? So let them collect their millions, show up and continue to embarrass themselves. I honestly do not f*****g care anymore either. My life is peaceful ignoring this disgrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Nah, this is the useless game the Jets win to lose the draft race.

This is the useless game they win to say they can get back on track. 

The useless win that loses us the draft race is always the end of the season. Always. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You are not paying attention.  This has been bubbling up for weeks.  Shell shocked qb, bad oline, cant run the ball, cant rush the passer, cant stop the pass or the run.  Head coach and DC hate each other.  Just traded locker room leader.  Treated fellow teammate osmele like sh!t.

And to top it all off, this is the most important game for our hc to win all year.  Its his return to the team that fired him.  

The players hate adam gase and will not want to win this game for him.

Dont do this to yourself.  Prepare now.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to go bananas and carve us up.

I couldn't agree more... the team is in turmoil and your right, I think he has been losing players along the way.  Now that he has made SAM regress there is NO HOPE and you saw it when Bell left early and JA was devastated.   I really do not understand why CJ will not fire this fool who's record for the last few years is 13-25. 

I have sent CJ two letters --- that stated he is making a fool of himself and his brother and a laughing stock of this franchise again by having an inept HC that has the team regressing.  I also pointed out that we are headed for RK 2.0 territory if something is not done immediately.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I would be surprised if we beat Miami. That team will see their one legit chance go win a game this season and seize it. 

Classic Fitzpatrick game where he goes for 300yds with 3 TDs and looks like a legit QB. Book it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fitzpatrick would be doing us a favor. It would force action. But reality is that Fitpatrick is a loser and he won't be winning anything.
Yep. It's about time for the Fitzmagic to turn back into a pumpkin again. Happened with the Jets, happened with the Bucs, happened with so many before us.

There's a reason "Fitzpatrick" has never been used in the same sentence as "HOF"
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, isired said:

Yep. It's about time for the Fitzmagic to turn back into a pumpkin again. Happened with the Jets, happened with the Bucs, happened with so many before us.

There's a reason "Fitzpatrick" has never been used in the same sentence as "HOF"

Hot take

Link to post
Share on other sites

When you've done this, like, 25 out of 30 seasons (rooting for a high draft pick), it kind of takes the wind out of your sails and you start to question yourself why are you a fan of this team? The cognitive dissonance is made that much more stronger when they actually do get the high draft pick and spray it right down the toilet like so much diarrhea and select Blair Thomas et al.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...