MNF Dolphins-Steelers

21 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I don't want to start a thread about this, just curious if you guys heard anything today about Darnold spraining his thumb yesterday?

I'm down south, so I get most of my Jets news here. I just got off the phone with my daughter up on Long Island though, and she said she got an alert about it on her ESPN app.

Is there anything to this?

Yes. He will play with it they said. 

26 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I don't want to start a thread about this, just curious if you guys heard anything today about Darnold spraining his thumb yesterday?

I'm down south, so I get most of my Jets news here. I just got off the phone with my daughter up on Long Island though, and she said she got an alert about it on her ESPN app.

Is there anything to this?

Do you watch the games? He hurt it during the fumble that went out of bounds. He had it taped up and played with it (it’s his left thumb)

• Upvote 2

Needham is getting ample playing time and I don’t Think he’s had a pass completed against him yet in three games. Stout tackler.… It’s both painful and rewarding. I tried my best to lobby to the Jets to get him lol.... we could’ve signed him as a undrafted free agent, but of course we didn’t. It took him all of four weeks to get promoted from the practice squad to significant playing time

Anyway I talk to him and his mom a lot, and I’m happy for him. He says I can come down and party with him in Miami if I want… Should I?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just look at the play design from pitssburgh and play calling compared to the shlock we have to put up with.

Yes, obviously a big difference in play calling and sets to help a young QB. Gase is too busy sniffing smelling salts

• Upvote 1