MNF Dolphins-Steelers

13 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Dolphins have a real coaching at a leader at qb.  

We have a terrible coach and a shell shocked qb.

13 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Could?  They are a much better team then we are. And coached better too.  We have 0 chance of winning next week.

12 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Most clueless fans dont like my posts.  Congrats for being in that club.

These posts aged like a block of cheddar left out on a NYC balcony in July 99 degree weather.

I can admit when I am wrong, I said you were becoming the worst posters on the site, I was dead wrong, you are already there......

1 minute ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

These posts aged like a block of cheddar left out on a NYC balcony in July 99 degree weather.

I can admit when I am wrong, I said you were becoming the worst posters on the site, I was dead wrong, you are already there......

You're setting yourself up...next week the Dolphins are a real threat to beat the Jets.

How did Mason Rudolph look?  I remember being laughed at for saying; what's the difference between Mason Rudolph and any of these other sh*tty prospects during the great QB draft of 2017.  And everyone was like, are you serious?  Kind of like they were when I was said we should take Watson at #6.

Can we just let me run the drafts already?

7 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're setting yourself up...next week the Dolphins are a real threat to beat the Jets.

Anybody can beat us, but not sure what I am setting myself up for. That cat is touting the coaching and QB play of the Miami Dolphins. Does beating us legitimize Fitzpatrick in your mind? All it does is make their tank harder to achieve to get the top pick.

27 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

Anybody can beat us, but not sure what I am setting myself up for. That cat is touting the coaching and QB play of the Miami Dolphins. Does beating us legitimize Fitzpatrick in your mind? All it does is make their tank harder to achieve to get the top pick.

No, but the Dolphins do look like a better coached team. They've played some competitive football. Outside of 1 game (Dallas) our Jets look like the worst team in football.

The dolphins lack talent right now, they are getting closer and closer to a win. They grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory against Buffalo and didn’t have the horses to run Flores D last night.  Next year with all the draft capital they had they will be better than the Jets IF things stay the same here and Darnold keeps regressing.