Johnson “Hopefully the team shows up this week”

kevinc855

This is the icing on the Cake. What a calamity this has turned into! The jets may be the biggest laughing stock of any team in all 4 pro sports leagues. If this video gains steam, then this situation will completely spiral out of control (which I didn’t think it could get worse) what an out and out disgrace!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The minute gase’s eyes bugged out of his head at the intro presser most of us knew it was over. In fact most of us hated the choice but that presser was the absolute worse thing I’ve ever seen by this franchise. Not the buttfumble. Not Gastineau leaving mid season for Brigitte Neilson. Not Belkichik resigning on a cocktail napkin. Gase’s friggin face takes the cake.

That press conference was truly unbelievable and even with all of us giving him a chance and trying to buy in during the offseason, we knew it was over at that point.

This video is the most telling indictment of a HC I can remember hearing. “Let’s hope the team shows up this week” ?????
Who is that on if not gase?

I would love to see him fired tomorrow with Williams being named interim and cooter OC. Not that that’s is the panacea but at least it’s something.

Just Unreal man.

• Upvote 4

You guys are aware that this is the traditional mid-season press conference, yes? Like, its a State of the Union address. He's not firing anyone. He's going to go out, say how disappointed he is in the record, but they've got a plan that they're confident will work, and the coaches are doing the best job they can despite the injuries, and then Manish is going to write another boring "clueless Jets!!!" article and that will be the end of it, yes?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 4
  • Post of the Week 2

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You guys are aware that this is the traditional mid-season press conference, yes? Like, its a State of the Union address. He's not firing anyone. He's going to go out, say how disappointed he is in the record, but they've got a plan that they're confident will work, and the coaches are doing the best job they can despite the injuries, and then Manish is going to write another boring "clueless Jets!!!" article and that will be the end of it, yes?

“We just need to finish” Idzik 

1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:

This is the icing on the Cake. What a calamity this has turned into! The jets may be the biggest laughing stock of any team in all 4 pro sports leagues. If this video gains steam, then this situation will completely spiral out of control (which I didn’t think it could get worse) what an out and out disgrace!!!

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Unless Gregg Williams pulls the kind of end run on Gase that Gase pulled on Mac.

2 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Pretty sure Manish is already preparing his questions for tomorrow regarding this. 

Is this his father?  

TRENTON – Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal and the Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor (OIFP) announced that a Passaic County doctor was charged with selling prescriptions for highly addictive prescription painkillers without a legitimate medical purpose.

Dr. Mahesh Mehta, 65, who practices family medicine in Paterson, was indicted on a charge of second-degree unlawful dispensing of controlled dangerous substances.  The indictment was handed up by a state Grand Jury in Trenton on Monday. 

Mehta allegedly sold prescriptions for Percocet, a Schedule II opioid pain medication. 
The indictment is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Second-degree crimes carry a sentence of five to 10 years in state prison and a criminal fine of up to $150,000. 

Deputy Attorney General Fernando D. Maldonado presented the case to the grand jury. Detective Celeste Dowd coordinated the investigation.

Acting Insurance Fraud Prosecutor Thompson noted that some important cases have started with anonymous tips. People who are concerned about insurance cheating and have information about a fraud can report it anonymously by calling the toll-free hotline at 1-877-55-FRAUD, or visiting the Web site at www.NJInsurancefraud.org. State regulations permit a reward to be paid to an eligible person who provides information that leads to an arrest, prosecution and conviction for insurance fraud.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Interesting. We have video from a press conference that takes place tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Miser isn’t going to be paying 3 HC’s at once.  If you know how the Jets operate you’d have to be delusional to think that’s how it plays out.  Johnson will blame injuries and Gase will blame players, further losing what is left of the locker room.

I have to admit, I was fooled, I thought there had to be something special about a guy who personally only played no higher than High School football to score 1 of only 32 jobs in the entire world not once but TWICE.  I chalked up his shaky past record to not having any talented QBs in Miami, and look how highly Manning speaks of him, look how high Nick Saban speaks of him, who gave him his first job in football.

The guy is another fraud (just in the way he had failed to make adjustments and most importantly protect Darnold).  But I’ll tell you he must be the ultimate back stabber / snake to get as far as he has gotten.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1