kevinc855

Johnson “Hopefully the team shows up this week”

Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

This is the icing on the Cake. What a calamity this has turned into! The jets may be the biggest laughing stock of any team in all 4 pro sports leagues. If this video gains steam, then this situation will completely spiral out of control (which I didn’t think it could get worse) what an out and out disgrace!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It will be everywhere by tomorrow.  All the better.  Gase needs to be brought to his knees.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Video from Jaguars game with Johnson taking to some frustrated Jet fans...interesting 

Hopefully the team shows up next week.....

really inspires confidence in upper management.

I know sales have been terrible, hopefully they show up next week

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

I think this is a fair statement. If they don't show up, we'll all be sitting around at 1p on Sunday looking at our watches while the Dolphins idly stand around, tossing a ball or two or looking at their i phones. Maybe after awhile everyone will decide to go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the other games. Then when the Jets do show up, no one will be at home and it will be a waste of a trip. Hopefully the Dolphins will at least leave a note as to where they went so they can all watch the 4p games together.

My guess is that of they don't show up that they might not get invited to Miami next year because after all, it would just be rude. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

He has every right to be mad. Spent a ton of money for a complete clown show 

and he should take most of the blame... retained Mac, whoops... Hired Gase....waited until after Free agency and draft to can and hire a new GM

He should fire Gase and Douglas needs to be putting together  his list of HC's candidates. Let Williams be the Interim HC and Jim Bob Cooter run the offense, it can't get any worse.

• Upvote 4

Screw Johnson. He's the moron who hired the idiot coach in the first place. If they lose to Miami, which in entirely possible, that may be enough to get Gase fired. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

The fans can't hurt the Johnsons in the wallet.  But we can puncture their billionaire insulation by making them take the deserved blame for this mess.   They need to squirm a bit with some public humiliation. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Whether the team shows up or not each week the stadium will be sold out and the Johnson's will be printing money. I don't think he really cares.

It really is all about bragging rights at the country club. Money they have. A reason to brag they don't. 

3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Fire Gase that is all 

And then hire somebody else that you can fire. That is all, indeed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

The fans can't hurt the Johnsons in the wallet.  But we can puncture their billionaire insulation by making them take the deserved blame for this mess.   They need to squirm a bit with some public humiliation. 

I secured tickets to jets redskins by the jets tunne just so l I can let them hear it. They do, trust me 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

He has every right to be mad. Spent a ton of money for a complete clown show 

He should be mad at what he sees looking back at him in the mirror. 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, cant wait said:

jets don’t fire coaches mid season but gase is a goner

Agree

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

The more we lose, the more likely Gase gets canned. 

I did that for at least 4 seasons of Joe Walton. 

AND THEN WHAT, BROOKS BOLLINGER????