Jump to content
joewilly12

Chase Young remember the name.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JiF said:

What's his name? 

He’s a small program kid who doesn’t get on national TV.   Easy to overlook.  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

save some sleepers for april good god

Remember this name:

Image result for tua tagovailoa

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

He’s a small program kid who doesn’t get on national TV.   Easy to overlook.  

Ok, I'll try to remember to look out for him 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha you guys have covered every angle here. No material left to throw at the OP 

😂😂

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Laugh now way better than QW 

ellen degeneres shrug GIF

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch us have the 2nd pick overall and the fan base screaming for us to NOT draft Chase Young just because he plays defense

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 3:39 PM, Beerfish said:

This guy might be the first overall pick in the draft.

If we get the first pick overall which looks like it will be the case.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, BroadwayBen said:

Chase Young is a monster. He's virtually impossible to block 1 on 1. 

Chase Young Gobucks Ohio State Buckeyes GIF by Ohio State Athletics

So is Quinnen Williams they say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

So is Quinnen Williams they say.

QW had a half sack vs JAX and a full sack vs MIA 

they are playing him at edge rusher on 3rd and 10 

he's trending upward with Leo out of town

meanwhile he's one of the only players left on the team that other teams actually want 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jets-reportedly-turned-down-blockbuster-package-of-picks-for-quinnen-williams-from-persistent-team/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be so mad if we have the chance to draft him  and don't take him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State

10 OF 10

 

547b21b2b8a5f4beea916eec2e69206f_crop_ex
Charles Rex Arbogast/Associated Press

Pro Player Comparison: Khalil Mack, Chicago Bears

NFL Team Fits: Redskins, Jets, Giants

There is no one like Chase Young in college football. At 6'5" and 265 pounds, he will leave Ohio State as a complete prospect with few on-field weaknesses. His first-step quickness is legendary, and his ability to counter his quickness with power, hand usage and refined pass-rushing moves makes him a very highly graded and sought after prospect.

Do NFL teams care that Young is being suspended by Ohio State while investigating a loan he took from a family friend? Not one bit. Quite the opposite, as many scouting friends have joked via text this weekend that at least this way Young won't get hurt in a meaningless game.

The draft order will ultimately decide who is the No. 1 pick in the draft as a quarterback-needy Bengals would most likely pass on Young for Joe Burrow or Tua Tagovailoa, but you can put it in ink that Young is the 2020 draft's top player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

1. EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State

10 OF 10

 

547b21b2b8a5f4beea916eec2e69206f_crop_ex
Charles Rex Arbogast/Associated Press

Pro Player Comparison: Khalil Mack, Chicago Bears

NFL Team Fits: Redskins, Jets, Giants

There is no one like Chase Young in college football. At 6'5" and 265 pounds, he will leave Ohio State as a complete prospect with few on-field weaknesses. His first-step quickness is legendary, and his ability to counter his quickness with power, hand usage and refined pass-rushing moves makes him a very highly graded and sought after prospect.

Do NFL teams care that Young is being suspended by Ohio State while investigating a loan he took from a family friend? Not one bit. Quite the opposite, as many scouting friends have joked via text this weekend that at least this way Young won't get hurt in a meaningless game.

The draft order will ultimately decide who is the No. 1 pick in the draft as a quarterback-needy Bengals would most likely pass on Young for Joe Burrow or Tua Tagovailoa, but you can put it in ink that Young is the 2020 draft's top player.

i dont see anyway we get him unless we have a top 3 pick, he would be a huge upgrade to this defense though.  I know we're all on the OL/WR bandwagon with the first round pick, but it would be a hard decision to pass on a kid with this much talent at a position of need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a Great game against Penn State today... 3 sacks, 4 tfl & 2 forced fumbles... If somehow the Jets were able to draft him I would be pretty stoked... I know we need O-Line but we also need a pass rusher as well.,, and he appears to be a Elite, imo.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NFL Draft 2020: Chase Young says he plans to return to Ohio State | How worried should Giants fans be?

Why would he do that?

It just doesn’t make any sense...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 10:19 AM, bitonti said:

QW had a half sack vs JAX and a full sack vs MIA 

they are playing him at edge rusher on 3rd and 10 

he's trending upward with Leo out of town

meanwhile he's one of the only players left on the team that other teams actually want 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jets-reportedly-turned-down-blockbuster-package-of-picks-for-quinnen-williams-from-persistent-team/

Yeah but did he play 0.0 games this year like Jonah?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Why would he do that?

It just doesn’t make any sense...

Maybe he likes taking Film Appreciation 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...