Guy who injected synthol in his arms gives MMA a try; it does not go well.

Jetsfan80

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why would anyone do that to himself 

Evidently bodybuilders use it for "balance and symmetry".  No idea why this guy did it.  Guess he thought he'd look intimidating?  Clearly it has the opposite effect, as you know anyone who would inject that solely into their biceps has little confidence in their fighting abilities.  

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Evidently bodybuilders use it for "balance and symmetry".  No idea why this guy did it.  Guess he thought he'd look intimidating?  Clearly it has the opposite effect, as you know anyone who would inject that solely into their biceps has little confidence in their fighting abilities.  

Yeah I know what it is, I meant specificaly this guy and guys like him who blow up thier biceps to ridicuous proportions and be pretty skinny evrywhere else

• Sympathy 1

So the synthol has nothing to do with the fact that he clearly has absolutely no idea what he's doing in there. That's not even a real choke that he tapped to, (or arm lock, it's hard to tell because of the camera angle but whatever the hell it is it's sh*t). Escaping that position at the end is really basic white belt stuff. You learn how to get out of that in your first month of jiu jitsu.

• Sympathy 1

On 10/29/2019 at 12:39 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

The 12:40 Mark is when the fight in question starts:

This is so disturbing. Why did I watch the whole thing? lol.

The girl fight was terrible. The main event, he beat the guy standing up, they go to the ground and he taps from an elbow to the throat? What the holy hell.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Wow I forgot all about that place. Haven’t been in years but just checked it out. Glad to see it’s still going strong with a lot of familiar screen names. 

It was a great place after JI but now it barely has any posts. Once it went political and placed football talk second it went downhill. I still hope the owners succeed with the board because there is still some great long time posters there.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:39 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

The 12:40 Mark is when the fight in question starts:

Why'd he put Crusher's calves onto his arms?

And lol, his opponent has the face of an actual pit bull, and not one of the cute ones, too, but an ugly ass one.

• 1 month later...