It's time to use the only true leverage we fans have vs. ownership...

WowOhWow

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

My season tix are on the trading block.  Trying to move them by the 4PM deadline.

I'm open to a variety of offers.  A pair of Knicks tickets vs. Wizards and a bag of kicking tees will get it done.

Ive got an un-opened pack of Hanes Boxers value pack 6 pairs and a half a bottle of Johnie Walker Black. 

Let's  make  a deal. 

• Haha 1

I think the STHs, the ones that actually want to watch this team in person, need to begin wearing a different color to the stadium to protest the ownership.

Like yellow or orange.  Something that stands out. 

All it takes is one story about it...more and more will begin to join in.

It will catch...

• Upvote 1

Just now, RoadFan said:

I think the STHs, the ones that actually want to watch this team in person, need to begin wearing a different color to the stadium to protest the ownership.

Like yellow or orange.  Something that stands out. 

It will catch...

Fans can become the revolting yellow vests of Metlife a stadium. Then riot just like in France. 

24 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

We're in an endless cycle of crap and the only constant are the owners.  The only leverage we have is to make it so uncomfortable and embarrassing for them that they are forced by the public outcry to change. 

We gotta boycott the games.  Gotta stop buying tix.  Gotta stop supporting them financially.  CJ and Woody are atrocious and they need to know we are fed up and done.  

Until and unless we do nothing will change.  

Just stop for a second and literally think about how long it's been since we've literally been the butt of everyone's jokes.  Even Rex, who won, was considered a buffoon.

We deserve better.  We have to do something to let our voices be heard and for the owners to own up and do something.

We're a joke...again.

Oh strange...I thought or sure this would be about memes

33 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

We're in an endless cycle of crap and the only constant are the owners.  The only leverage we have is to make it so uncomfortable and embarrassing for them that they are forced by the public outcry to change. 

We gotta boycott the games.  Gotta stop buying tix.  Gotta stop supporting them financially.  CJ and Woody are atrocious and they need to know we are fed up and done.  

Didn't you boycott the board a few weeks ago?  

You should have stayed gone.  

40 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Just stop for a second and literally think about how long it's been since we've literally been the butt of everyone's jokes.  Even Rex, who won, was considered a buffoon.

We deserve better.  We have to do something to let our voices be heard and for the owners to own up and do something.

We're a joke...again.

How's that working for the Knicks? Dolan is regarded as one of the worst owners in all of sports. He's right there with the Johnsons, Haslam, Snyder, and a host of others. Has fan outrage ever succeeded? There are too many fans metro area that the games will be well attended and watched. Even in stadiums where fans (of that team) don't show up, the stadium fills with opposing fans. For example Patriots at Jets, Redskins, Dolphins. Steelers at Chargers. Any team in Cincy.

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't you boycott the board a few weeks ago?  

You should have stayed gone.  

What's your suggestion?  Sit back and do nothing?  In my experience that doesn't work so I usually take another course.

I respect whatever course you choose.  

But truthfully...what value does your post bring?  None.  You're a thread killer that has no opinion but tries to ruin threads.

Take your silliness somewhere else and ruin their threads.  That's what you do best.

Bring some value or GTFO.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tiffany980 said:

How's that working for the Knicks? Dolan is regarded as one of the worst owners in all of sports. He's right there with the Johnsons, Haslam, Snyder, and a host of others. Has fan outrage ever succeeded? There are too many fans metro area that the games will be well attended and watched. Even in stadiums where fans (of that team) don't show up, the stadium fills with opposing fans. For example Patriots at Jets, Redskins, Dolphins. Steelers at Chargers. Any team in Cincy.

Worked with Izdik.  Woody/CJ can be influenced.

Just now, WowOhWow said:

What's your suggestion?  Sit back and do nothing?  In my experience that doesn't work so I usually take another course.

But truthfully...what value does your post bring?  None.  You're a thread killer that has no opinion but tries to ruin threads.

Take your silliness somewhere else and ruin their threads.  That's what you do best.

Quit whining.  It's unbecoming.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Worked with Izdik.  Woody/CJ can be influenced.

But as someone mentioned earlier, the Johnsons are the constant in the whole mess. In order to change the culture, you need to get competent ownership or you'll never escape. It took Kraft to buy the Patriots in 1994 to turn things around. John Henry for the Red Sox. Look what has happened to the Redskins since "Mr." Snyder bought the team. They were once a flagship franchise! Now just another laughingstock. I'm sorry, but you might have to wait a loooong time before they willingly give up the team.

29 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Thought you quit the team?

i quit fuck this shit GIF

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

We're a joke...again.

This is a 1980/1990's way of thinking.  They don't give a sh*t if you attend games.  Revenue sharing ended that threat.  And the TV money from ESPN and DirecTV has made it so they don't have to sell any tickets.  There is really nothing a fan can do except pray that they finally have a GM in charge who will bring in the right HC and get this turned around. 

ticket prices are a small part of the revenues for an NFL team (20%).  so while your idea sounds great, in reality it doesn't make a whole lotta difference.

you aren't going to get enough people to give up tickets to make a difference - and remember you have to assume that nobody else buys those tickets.   even if 10k tickets per game were given up and not bought by anyone else (major assumptions that benefit your view) - that's 100k tickets.  at the 100 per ticket avg price that's $10mm.  2% of revenues. 

and that assume that 10k fans give up tickets and nobody else wants them at any price.   

10 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

ticket prices are a small part of the revenues for an NFL team (20%).  so while your idea sounds great, in reality it doesn't make a whole lotta difference.

you aren't going to get enough people to give up tickets to make a difference - and remember you have to assume that nobody else buys those tickets.   even if 10k tickets per game were given up and not bought by anyone else (major assumptions that benefit your view) - that's 100k tickets.  at the 100 per ticket avg price that's $10mm.  2% of revenues. 

and that assume that 10k fans give up tickets and nobody else wants them at any price.   

Agreed.  That is why my suggestion is to organize the STHs just to wear a different color.

The Jets, and especially the Johnsons,  dont deserve the fans to wear their merchandise anyway.

That can be done. 

Just not by me...  I live in Florida.

3 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

We're a joke...again.

For what?? He just hired a GM let him do his job.  We have no idea how good or bad Douglas is.