Jump to content
SR24

Dallas Calls About Adams

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

This.  100%.

I was saying this earlier, the writing is on the wall.  If a deal doesn't happen today then it's happening in the offseason.  Once you're willing to engage in negotiations about a player you've already signaled that you're willing to move on from him.  Adams has two years left though....he'll still be a very valuable chip in the offseason to trade.

His days are numbered for sure.

But I can't return my jersey for a refund in the off season.  Aaaargh!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

adams is worth at least a 1st and 3rd, considering the 1st round pick could be in the 20s.  

If you can get a first and a third for that overrated blowhard take it and run

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

It official! Adams to Cowboys!

Proof? Because without it, if you're wrong.. the downvote party is gonna be on like donkey kong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

The damn tweet disappeared! I take it back!

There was a tweet by some guy saying he’d be shocked if a deal didn’t get done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL trade the best young player on the team #Jetup instead of building a winning team around him. 

Yeah, sure, while we're at it let's build around our new kicker too. How many teams have been built around a safety? If you can get a first + for a safety when we have so many needs I'd do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And the most overused indicator. Same or more than a TE?  RB?  Couple of mil off other positions?  

What’s that have to do with winning?

Another small cluster of fans who hate star players like Adams, CMartin, Gastineau

He's only a star because he's a media whore

Anywho, the data is similiar for average salary by position. If you think it's overused to argue positional value by factually stating what actual GM's are willing to pay the actual players I don't know what to tell you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

adams is worth at least a 1st and 3rd, considering the 1st round pick could be in the 20s.  

I'd want a player as well.  Have to grab an offensive lineman that can step in and protect this QB immediately.  A LT and either a 1st or 2nd round pick might get it done for me depending on who that LT is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My money is on absolutely nothing happening. Too much smoke. Not enough fire. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Yeah, sure, while we're at it let's build around our new kicker too. How many teams have been built around a safety? If you can get a first + for a safety when we have so many needs I'd do it.

How about our best defensive player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL trade the best young player on the team #Jetup instead of building a winning team around him. 

 

If Adams is the best player on the Jets they are in serious trouble. He pass rushes out of control and NEVER gets the sack. He had two PI penalties in the Jags clinching drive and dropped an interception. I do not see him as an All Pro player. Mediocre at best. If Dallas offered a 2 and 3 I would jump.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CTM said:

He's only a star because he's a media whore

Anywho, the data is similiar for average salary by position. If you think it's overused to argue positional value by factually stating what actual GM's are willing to pay the actual players I don't know what to tell you. 

How many INTs and forced fumbles does he have in his 33 game career. 
 

Asking  for a friend...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ex-Rex said:

If Adams is the best player on the Jets they are in serious trouble. He pass rushes out of control and NEVER gets the sack. He had two PI penalties in the Jags clinching drive and dropped an interception. I do not see him as an All Pro player. Mediocre at best. If Dallas offered a 2 and 3 I would jump.

Then you are insane 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jetster said:

How much better is Jamal Adams over James Ihedigbo? 20%?

Who cares. The question is how much more Jamal Adams contributes to winning that James Ihedigbo and what is that worth

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we get two first round picks this spring use the first pick which will be top 5 on Jeudy and second pick on Andrew Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ex-Rex said:

If Adams is the best player on the Jets they are in serious trouble. He pass rushes out of control and NEVER gets the sack. He had two PI penalties in the Jags clinching drive and dropped an interception. I do not see him as an All Pro player. Mediocre at best. If Dallas offered a 2 and 3 I would jump.

He's the NY Jets best defensive player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CTM said:

He's only a star because he's a media whore

Pretty much. His actual value probably doesnt align with whatever fallout the Jets we'll get in a trade so they'd have to be transparent on why they did it. Pittsburgh got sh*t for the Minkah deal, but my guess is he's more valuable than Adams around the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I got duped by a fake Adam Schefter comment. I fell for the ole fake Twitter account in the tailpipe. 

Well at least you are honest about it.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...