Dallas Calls About Adams

SR24

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

This.  100%.

I was saying this earlier, the writing is on the wall.  If a deal doesn't happen today then it's happening in the offseason.  Once you're willing to engage in negotiations about a player you've already signaled that you're willing to move on from him.  Adams has two years left though....he'll still be a very valuable chip in the offseason to trade.

His days are numbered for sure.

But I can't return my jersey for a refund in the off season.  Aaaargh!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And the most overused indicator. Same or more than a TE?  RB?  Couple of mil off other positions?  

What’s that have to do with winning?

Another small cluster of fans who hate star players like Adams, CMartin, Gastineau

He's only a star because he's a media whore

Anywho, the data is similiar for average salary by position. If you think it's overused to argue positional value by factually stating what actual GM's are willing to pay the actual players I don't know what to tell you. 

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

adams is worth at least a 1st and 3rd, considering the 1st round pick could be in the 20s.  

I'd want a player as well.  Have to grab an offensive lineman that can step in and protect this QB immediately.  A LT and either a 1st or 2nd round pick might get it done for me depending on who that LT is.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL trade the best young player on the team #Jetup instead of building a winning team around him. 

If Adams is the best player on the Jets they are in serious trouble. He pass rushes out of control and NEVER gets the sack. He had two PI penalties in the Jags clinching drive and dropped an interception. I do not see him as an All Pro player. Mediocre at best. If Dallas offered a 2 and 3 I would jump.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, CTM said:

Anywho, the data is similiar for average salary by position. If you think it's overused to argue positional value by factually stating what actual GM's are willing to pay the actual players I don't know what to tell you. 

How many INTs and forced fumbles does he have in his 33 game career. 

Asking  for a friend...

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

If Adams is the best player on the Jets they are in serious trouble. He pass rushes out of control and NEVER gets the sack. He had two PI penalties in the Jags clinching drive and dropped an interception. I do not see him as an All Pro player. Mediocre at best. If Dallas offered a 2 and 3 I would jump.

Then you are insane 

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

He's the NY Jets best defensive player. 

Just now, CTM said:

Pretty much. His actual value probably doesnt align with whatever fallout the Jets we'll get in a trade so they'd have to be transparent on why they did it. Pittsburgh got sh*t for the Minkah deal, but my guess is he's more valuable than Adams around the league.