Dallas Calls About Adams

SR24

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Dude, if you don't know who Josina Anderson is... I can't help you.... but she has a lot of sources... 

100!

And she doesn't tweet with the frequency of others so when she does put something out there it's usually spot on.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

How did JD and Eagles improve the team by trading away Golden Tate for a 3rd round pick...thanks Chris Mortenson for that info and ESPN. 

Really, is that your argument? I take it you're a concrete thinker. What does one have to do with the other? Different context different situation. JD wasn't their GM either as far as I know. Wait let me guess the eagles blew a 3rd from a trade so hence forth all trades for picks are bad because they could bust?

okay so adams remains a jet.  it's not like he's chopped liver.   he's a very good player and one of the best at his position.  the jets need more guys like him.  but at this stage if there was a decent deal it needed to be explored and it was.  and who knows, maybe the thought of being traded will actually light an even bigger fire in his passion to play and even the players around him.  and if he's the team leader he makes himself out to be then this exercise could actually have been positive.

Just now, Embrace the Suck said:

Really, is that your argument? I take it you're a concrete thinker. What does one have to do with the other? Different context different situation. JD wasn't their GM either as far as I know. Wait let me guess the eagles blew a 3rd from a trade so hence forth all trades for picks are bad because they could bust?

Chris Mortenson said it. 

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is fine with me.  Don't make a bad deal.

Now the Jets front office has to tell Jamal that they welcomed his willingness to be traded but, "quite frankly, Dallas doesn't think that highly of you and wouldn't offer enough in return."

:D

Lol, yes 

I would have traded him for the right price, but based on what Pitt got for Adams, I think the right price was a 1st rounder +

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Just a second ago folks were saying that trading Jamal for massive compensation would have proven that he's a lot more valuable than his "haters" are saying.

Now that he DIDN'T get moved what does that show?

I was for trading him if it brough in a good return and we can build around Sam.  He's still a Jet so I support him AND every other player on the roster

He wasn't traded so since the anti Adams will continue for the rest of the season, I have two words for ya.....