Jump to content
SR24

Dallas Calls About Adams

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:

 


So the player that is overrated, contributes nothing and has no impact on the game is worth a 1st round pick.

Imagine if he wasn’t overrated, contributed something and had an impact on the game.

Dallas has 4 wins. They can easily be a team that picks 10-15.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

 

The headline is that they could have probably had Adams in their building tonight for an extra third rounder and they wouldn’t give up that measly third. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



It’s been reported that Dallas just offered the first rounder. The three was from a tweet from a Dallas beat reporter who asked if a “one and a three would get it done” and the Cowboys source said, “were not gonna do that.”


I didn't see any article saying dallas denied a first and a third I read one that said the Jets asking price was a first and two seconds. Either way I assume you would think even a first round pick is alot for a box safety?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CTM said:

Good player yes.

Pro bowl alternate yes.

Star in media = yes.

Star on field = no

 

You realize how many pro bowl alternates there are any given year?

The Browns had 6 last year, including Mayfield

The Colts 5

The bears 7

The bengals 5.

It's hardly an exclusive club

 

Jamal Adams has 2 Interceptions in 3 years

 

He is the most overrated player in the nfl and it’s not even close

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CTM said:

Good player yes.

Pro bowl alternate yes.

Star in media = yes.

Star on field = no

 

You realize how many pro bowl alternates there are any given year?

The Browns had 6 last year, including Mayfield

The Colts 5

The bears 7

The bengals 5.

It's hardly an exclusive club

 

He’s played 2 seasons and made the pro bowl once and you’re complaining while actually trying to criticize it.  Do you realize how pathetic the argument is?  
 

It’s even more pathetic to actually hunt for reasons that your very good S isn’t as good as pretty much everyone says.  The argument is as dumb as it’s wrong.  You get good players and should be happy you got him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

He’s played 2 seasons and made the pro bowl once and you’re complaining while actually trying to criticize it.  Do you realize how pathetic the argument is?  
 

It’s even more pathetic to actually hunt for reasons that your very good S isn’t as good as pretty much everyone says.  The argument is as dumb as it’s wrong.  You get good players and should be happy you got him.  

He was a probowl alternate that got promoted to probowler due to people bowing out. There are roughly 100 probowl alternates. It's not an exclusive club. These are the facts. I'm sorry they don't jibe with your feelings.

JA is a good player and a better self promoter. The latter will drive more probowl elections than the former. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

He was a probowl alternate that got promoted to probowler due to people bowing out. There are roughly a 100 probowl alternates. It's not an exclusive club. These are the facts. I'm sorry they don't jibe with your feelings.

JA is a good player and a better self promoter. The latter will drive more probowl elections than the former. 

Still whining about nothing. 
Pro Bowl “alternate”, from a 4 win team, in his second season is a insult to you.  
 

Only to player haters is how the player they hate got to the pro bowl an issue.  I don’t give a damn how many time you reference alternate, it’s still whiney and not smart  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...